- 11 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- 14 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- 17 hrs ago Tata Safari Gold Edition Launched In India At Rs 21.89 Lakh: Two Variants, Leather Seats Available
- 19 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Its Biggest Retail Showroom In Coimbatore; Third Ather Space In Tamilnadu
- Technology Tarbull MusicMate 550 Neckband Earphones With Preloaded Music Announced: Price, Features
- Finance Central Government Extends These Deadlines To Ease Compliances
- Movies EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Ishk Par Zor Nahi Fame Param Singh: I Can Play 60-Year-Old Woman Or Anything Challenging
- News Situation in Afghanistan, radicalisation, terror recruitment get top billing at high level security meet
- Sports Mack is back! Vinales tops Day 1 at Misano
- Lifestyle Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Chevrolet announces a monsoon service camp for its customers in the country. The company will start the second phase of the camp start next week between August 2 and August 6 2021.
The service camp is aimed towards helping customers to prepare their vehicles for the ongoing monsoon season. The company just finished phase 1 of the service camp which ran between 14 July and 18 July.
Although the brand has been discontinued in India, existing customers are still being taken care of by the brand with regular service camps organized in the country. The monsoon service camp will include several check-up points to ensure the smooth working of the car during wet weather conditions.
The service camp comes with its own set of benefits such as discounts on labour and spare parts, free vehicle health check-up and more. Customers are advised to book the service appointment by calling the helpline number or by visiting the brand's official website.
Earlier this year, the company had announced that it will continue to support the customers in India. Customers will continue to have access to the brand's strong network of authorised service operations and Parts distributors across the country.
The company stated that the brand currently operates its service and parts operations in 142 cities pan-India. This ranges from Srinagar to Andaman (North to South) and Imphal To Surat (East To West).
Chevrolet also has a Parts Distribution Centre in Talegaon. This centre ensures any spare parts required are delivered to its entire India service network seamlessly at all times. Chevrolet is also said to have robust technical support and field teams across all its service networks in the country.
Thoughts About The Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Taking Place In India
Often when a brand discontinues its operations in the country, there will be a concern about the after-sales service and part availability for existing owners. Luckily, this has not been the case for Chevrolet owners in India. The brand is constantly in touch with its customers arranging service camps to ensure hassle-free ownership in India.
Regarding the ongoing monsoon camp, The wet weather condition will cause the vehicles to malfunction in various ways. However, the ongoing service camp will ensure all Chevrolet customers are safe from any car troubles this monsoon.