- 15 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 20 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 23 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Movies When John Abraham Revealed How Shah Rukh Khan Reacted When He Rejected Farah Khan's Happy New Year
- Sports Decision to cancel tour of Pakistan was out of our hands: New Zealand coach Gary Stead
- News Amit Shah reviews security situation, development projects in Naxal-hit areas with CMs
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Finance Stablecoins Vs Altcoins: Difference Between Stablecoins And Altcoins
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Chevrolet announces a monsoon service camp for its customers in the country. The company will start the second phase of the camp start next week between August 2 and August 6 2021.
The service camp is aimed towards helping customers to prepare their vehicles for the ongoing monsoon season. The company just finished phase 1 of the service camp which ran between 14 July and 18 July.
Although the brand has been discontinued in India, existing customers are still being taken care of by the brand with regular service camps organized in the country. The monsoon service camp will include several check-up points to ensure the smooth working of the car during wet weather conditions.
The service camp comes with its own set of benefits such as discounts on labour and spare parts, free vehicle health check-up and more. Customers are advised to book the service appointment by calling the helpline number or by visiting the brand's official website.
Earlier this year, the company had announced that it will continue to support the customers in India. Customers will continue to have access to the brand's strong network of authorised service operations and Parts distributors across the country.
The company stated that the brand currently operates its service and parts operations in 142 cities pan-India. This ranges from Srinagar to Andaman (North to South) and Imphal To Surat (East To West).
Chevrolet also has a Parts Distribution Centre in Talegaon. This centre ensures any spare parts required are delivered to its entire India service network seamlessly at all times. Chevrolet is also said to have robust technical support and field teams across all its service networks in the country.
Thoughts About The Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Taking Place In India
Often when a brand discontinues its operations in the country, there will be a concern about the after-sales service and part availability for existing owners. Luckily, this has not been the case for Chevrolet owners in India. The brand is constantly in touch with its customers arranging service camps to ensure hassle-free ownership in India.
Regarding the ongoing monsoon camp, The wet weather condition will cause the vehicles to malfunction in various ways. However, the ongoing service camp will ensure all Chevrolet customers are safe from any car troubles this monsoon.