- 1 hr ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 2 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 4 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News Central govt should cut its tax on fuel, says TN govt
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
CEAT Tyres Has introduced the first label rated car tyres in India. Under this initiative, CEAT will introduce performance indicator ratings for its premium offerings namely Fuelsmarrt and SecuraDrive. The company has done this to empower the customers to make an informed decision before buying any tyres for their vehicles.
Commenting on the new development, Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer CEAT Tyres said "We take pride in being the country's first tyre manufacturer to introduce the tyre label rating system for our consumers. Staying true to our tagline, 'CEAT, it helps', CEAT's goal is to help consumers make smart and well informed choices, which is something that separates CEAT from its peers. Hence, we see this system playing a huge role in empowering the customers to make the right decisions."
The overall tyre rating system is in line with international rating systems prevalent in the tyre industry. The ratings of the tyres are based on important tyre performance indicators like rolling resistance, wet grip and tyre noise level. The higher the rating of rolling resistance means better fuel-saving while higher wet grip ratings indicate solid braking capability of the tyre and a lower noise level indicates a more comfortable drive.
CEAT has already implemented a similar performance rating also known as labelling norms in European and Middle East markets as per required regulations. The FuelSmarrt tyres are available in 12 to 14-inches for premium hatchbacks while the SecuraDrive range of tyres is available in 15-inches for premium sedans and Compact SUVs across.
Thoughts About CEAT Label Rated Car Tyres
Through the introduction of the label rated car tyres, now customers will be able to buy the perfect tyres for their vehicles. CEAT offers a good variety of tyres that are pocket friendly and last for a longer time period.