- 16 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 21 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 24 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- News PM Modi urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination's ''circle of safety''
- Sports IPL 2021: Iyer satisfied with knock on challenging wicket as Hetmyer reveals reason behind jersey number
- Finance LIC IPO: DIPAM Shortlists Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas As Legal Advisor
- Movies When John Abraham Revealed How Shah Rukh Khan Reacted When He Rejected Farah Khan's Happy New Year
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
The last Bugatti Divo has rolled out of Bugatti's factory. Bugatti has revealed the last Bugatti Divo hypercar. The final Bugatti Divo to roll out of the Molsheim workshops is decked in Blue and has been inspired by the legendary Bugatti EB110.
The Bugatti Divo is a limited-run hypercar based on the Bugatti Chiron and just 40 units of this masterpiece were to be built. This, the 40th unit has just rolled off the production line, marking the end of the production of the Bugatti Divo.
The Bugatti Divo was named after the French racing driver Alberto Divo himself. It was introduced in 2018 and within a week, all 40 units scheduled to be built were sold out. Post this, it took Bugatti almost 3 years to complete the production run of Bugatti Divo and the final car was delivered to its owner in Europe.
Even though the Bugatti Divo is based on the Chiron, engineers at Bugatti made the Divo more agile and precise in handling. To achieve this, the chassis was lengthened, then the weight was reduced. The folks at Bugatti then retuned the suspension and improved the aerodynamics to further aid performance.
As a part of improving its performance, Bugatti has given the Divo additional air intakes to aid cooling. Visually, the Bugatti Divo can be easily distinguished from the Chiron, thanks to new LED headlamps with boomerang LEDs, a complex 3D tail lamp, a raised diffuser and more aggressive aero elements for an aggressive stance.
Powering the Bugatti Divo is an 8.0-litre, quad-turbocharged W16 engine that puts out 1,500bhp and is paired with a quick-shifting 7-speed dual clutch transmission. To utilise the enormous power, the Divo is equipped with an all-wheel-drive system which enables it to reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 2.4 seconds and it will go on to a top speed of 380km/h.
Thoughts On Bugatti Divo Production Ending & 40th Divo Rolling Off The Line
The Bugatti Divo is not the fastest car in the world, but the elite clientele of Bugatti are ready to spend millions for their next Bugatti. This is because the brand knows exactly what they are offering to its customers - a part of their heritage, exclusivity, craftsmanship and precision-engineering.
Will another edition of the Divo be launched? It's anybody's guess right now. For the moment though, it is the end of the line for the Bugatti Divo.