- 17 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- Technology Vijay Sales Republic Day 2022 Discount Offers On Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Smart TVs, And More
- Sports ISL: ATKMB vs OFC, Highlights: ATK Mohun Bagan and Odisha entertain but fail to score
- Movies Saani Kaayidham: The Keerthy Suresh-Selvaraghavan Starrer To Release On Amazon Prime Video
- News Kerala, Tamil Nadu oppose proposal to tweak IAS rules, ask PM Modi to drop move
- Education National Girl Child Day: History, Significance And Essay On Rashtriya Balika Diwas For Students
- Finance Single Volume Economic Survey Likely, May Project Growth Rate of Around 9 Per Cent
- Lifestyle 60% COVID Deaths In 'Third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Bangalore-based mobility provider Bunce has launched the Infinity E1 electric scooter in India. Prices for the Bounce Infinity E1 start at Rs Rs 36,000 (ex-showroom and inclusive of FAME-II subsidy, Gujarat). Deliveries of the new Bounce Infinity E1 will start in March 2022.
The Bounce E1 is offered in two guises. The first version of the Infinity E1 comes with the Battery as a service, which allows riders to swap out batteries for fully charged units. Prices for the swappable battery version of the Bounce Infinity E1 start as low as Rs 36,000 (ex-showroom and inclusive of FAME-II subsidy) in Gujarat. Prices will vary depending on the FAME-II subsidy offered by the state or Union territory with the E1 starting at Rs 45,099 in New Delhi. Customers will have to then select a subscription plan for the swappable battery packs.
The second version of the E1 is a regular EV that needs to be plugged in to charge. Prices for the regular Ev version of the Infinity E1 start at Rs 59,999 in Gujarat. In Bangalore and Delhi, the E1 electric scooter is priced at Rs 68,999. In Maharashtra, the price is up by Rs 1,000 to Rs 69,999 while in Rajasthan the ex-showroom price rises to Rs 72,999. In all other states across the country, the regular charging version of the Infinity E1 from Bounce starts at Rs 79,999 (please note all prices mentioned are ex-showroom and inclusive of FAME-II subsidy).
Speaking about the launch of the Infinity E1, Vivekananda Hallekere, CEO & Co-Founder, Bounce said, "I strongly believe in the potential of electric vehicles in India - it is with this vision that we launched our in-house EV mobility solutions in June 2019. Today, we are building on our success, and to facilitate faster adoption of EVs, Bounce has taken one step ahead to develop the Infinity E1. We are committed to taking on all challenges to make India a lending EV adopter globally."
Hallekere continued, "The Bounce Infinity E1 is designed and engineered to cater to the evolving needs of electric scooter customers in India. Our advanced 'Made in India' scooter will come equipped with enhanced state-of-the-art equipment and intelligent features. We are glad to announce that we are the first and only ones to provide both options - to swap batteries from our network as well as charge-at-home - for the Infinity E1."
The Bounce Infinity E1 is powered by a single brushless DC motor with a peak torque output of 85Nm. Powering the motor is a 2kWh battery pack that provides a claimed range of 85 kilometres. The Bounce Infinity E1 has a top speed of 65km/h and is offered with three riding modes - reverse, eco and power. Also present is a drag mode which can be engaged if you need to push your e-scooter following a puncture.
The Bounce Infinity E1 comes packed with a host of features including cruise control, geo-fencing, tow alert (which lets you know if your scooter is being towed away) and anti-theft - which locks the rear wheel if it detects that the vehicle has been tampered with.
The Bounce Infinity electric scooter sports a mix of both old and new school design cues. The old school style circular headlamp looks nice and plays host to a fully LED setup consisting of two different units (for the low and high beam).
The scooter sits on a set of 12-inch alloy wheels which play host to disc brakes both fore and aft. The Bounce Infinity E1 gets a fully digital instrument panel that features Bluetooth connectivity. The Bounce Infinity E1 is offered in five colour options - Sparkle Black, Comet Gray, Sporty Red, Desat Silver and Pearl White.
Thoughts On The Bounce Infinity E1
The Bounce Infinity E1 is a game-changer for the electric scooter market in India. With its aggressive price tag thanks to the battery swapping service, the Infinity E1 has the power to shake up the e-scooter market.