- 4 hrs ago Ola To Invest USD 100M In Ola Futurefoundry: Over 200 Designers & Automotive Engineers To Be Employed
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Hits 14,000 Billings: Strong Demand Continues
- 10 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Baleno Production Started: May Get 5-Star Safety Rating
- 12 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The Yamaha Aerox 155: Design, Powertrain & More
- News Probe ordered after video of school children made to praise PM Modi, UP CM goes viral
- Education CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2021 Released For Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean And Planetary Sciences Subjects
- Finance Stock Picks For Budget 2022: Angel One List Its 8 Budget Picks
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Bipasha Basu Slams Tejasswi Prakash For Calling Shamita Shetty 'Aunty;' Shilpa Shetty Thanks Her
- Sports ISL: OFC vs HFC, Highlights: Hyderabad produce stellar second-half display to rally past Odisha 3-2
- Lifestyle A 7-Month-Old Bengaluru Baby Diagnosed With Rare Genetic Disorder BENTA Disease: All About The Condition
- Technology Redmi Could Bring Another Model Alongside Note 11S In India; Is It Redmi Note 11
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Bangalore-based mobility provider Bunce has launched the Infinity E1 electric scooter in India. Prices for the Bounce Infinity E1 start at Rs Rs 36,000 (ex-showroom and inclusive of FAME-II subsidy, Gujarat). Deliveries of the new Bounce Infinity E1 will start in March 2022.
The Bounce E1 is offered in two guises. The first version of the Infinity E1 comes with the Battery as a service, which allows riders to swap out batteries for fully charged units. Prices for the swappable battery version of the Bounce Infinity E1 start as low as Rs 36,000 (ex-showroom and inclusive of FAME-II subsidy) in Gujarat. Prices will vary depending on the FAME-II subsidy offered by the state or Union territory with the E1 starting at Rs 45,099 in New Delhi. Customers will have to then select a subscription plan for the swappable battery packs.
The second version of the E1 is a regular EV that needs to be plugged in to charge. Prices for the regular Ev version of the Infinity E1 start at Rs 59,999 in Gujarat. In Bangalore and Delhi, the E1 electric scooter is priced at Rs 68,999. In Maharashtra, the price is up by Rs 1,000 to Rs 69,999 while in Rajasthan the ex-showroom price rises to Rs 72,999. In all other states across the country, the regular charging version of the Infinity E1 from Bounce starts at Rs 79,999 (please note all prices mentioned are ex-showroom and inclusive of FAME-II subsidy).
Speaking about the launch of the Infinity E1, Vivekananda Hallekere, CEO & Co-Founder, Bounce said, "I strongly believe in the potential of electric vehicles in India - it is with this vision that we launched our in-house EV mobility solutions in June 2019. Today, we are building on our success, and to facilitate faster adoption of EVs, Bounce has taken one step ahead to develop the Infinity E1. We are committed to taking on all challenges to make India a lending EV adopter globally."
Hallekere continued, "The Bounce Infinity E1 is designed and engineered to cater to the evolving needs of electric scooter customers in India. Our advanced 'Made in India' scooter will come equipped with enhanced state-of-the-art equipment and intelligent features. We are glad to announce that we are the first and only ones to provide both options - to swap batteries from our network as well as charge-at-home - for the Infinity E1."
The Bounce Infinity E1 is powered by a single brushless DC motor with a peak torque output of 85Nm. Powering the motor is a 2kWh battery pack that provides a claimed range of 85 kilometres. The Bounce Infinity E1 has a top speed of 65km/h and is offered with three riding modes - reverse, eco and power. Also present is a drag mode which can be engaged if you need to push your e-scooter following a puncture.
The Bounce Infinity E1 comes packed with a host of features including cruise control, geo-fencing, tow alert (which lets you know if your scooter is being towed away) and anti-theft - which locks the rear wheel if it detects that the vehicle has been tampered with.
The Bounce Infinity electric scooter sports a mix of both old and new school design cues. The old school style circular headlamp looks nice and plays host to a fully LED setup consisting of two different units (for the low and high beam).
The scooter sits on a set of 12-inch alloy wheels which play host to disc brakes both fore and aft. The Bounce Infinity E1 gets a fully digital instrument panel that features Bluetooth connectivity. The Bounce Infinity E1 is offered in five colour options - Sparkle Black, Comet Gray, Sporty Red, Desat Silver and Pearl White.
Thoughts On The Bounce Infinity E1
The Bounce Infinity E1 is a game-changer for the electric scooter market in India. With its aggressive price tag thanks to the battery swapping service, the Infinity E1 has the power to shake up the e-scooter market.