- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Globally Unveiled: Features Electrification As Standard!
- News Unless trust deficit is removed, we will be very weary says Army Chief
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Axar Patel reveals how did he spin out English batsmen
- Finance Hindustan Copper Continues To Hit Fresh Highs; Hold Recommendation Given
- Movies Ishaan Khatter's Filmy Birthday Wish For 'Bade Bhai' Shahid Kapoor Will Leave You Smiling!
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Bosch has opened India's largest multi-brand car service facilities in Panchkula, Haryana. The new facility is part of the brand's workshop chain network expansion drive in the country. Currently, the brand owns over 250 service centres across India.
According to the company's statement, the workshop has been strategically located in the automotive hub of Panchkula. It is in the vicinity of many car dealership workshops. The Bosch car service outlet caters to the requirements of customers in the adjoining cities of Chandigarh and Mohali.
The workshop spans across an area of approximately 36,000 square feet. The facility features over 40 bays for servicing vehicles regardless of the brand. The workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest Bosch diagnostic equipment. This includes the ECU diagnostic scanner with ESI software for vehicle diagnosis.
The workshop operates with a manpower capacity of 28 people and with a capacity to service more than 45 cars in a day. The technicians are highly-trained professional, who will be attending to various issues arising on vehicles.
The range of services offered by the workshop includes periodic maintenance, ECU diagnostics, brake service, clutch overhaul, suspension system, AC diagnostics and service, aggregate repairs, body repairs and painting, wheel balancing, tyre service, car wash and car detailing.
Additionally, the workshop also offers other value-added services such as road-side assistance, pick, and drop services, cashless insurance repair in a body shop and renewal of insurance, and annual service maintenance plan; among others.
Speaking at the inauguration, Mr Anjan Kumar, Regional President - Automotive Aftermarket, Bosch India said, "We welcome Mr Sunil Goyal and his energetic team to our growing family of Bosch Car Service and take pleasure in inaugurating this world-class facility which brings us closer to the car owners in the Tri-City."
He further added, "Bosch Car Service is well-positioned as the best alternative to the car workshops in India by offering customers a superlative experience of car service. With diagnostics and high-end workshop efficiency tools, we are certain that the customers would be overwhelmed with a superior customer experience in this facility."
The brand has partnered with Speed Links to run this multi-brand concept around the world. The partnership owns the world's largest workshop network with a global footprint of more than 15000 workshops across 150 countries.
Thoughts About The Bosch Opens India's Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana
The facility will help customers to get their car serviced instantly due to a large number of working bays. Also, Bosch makes various spare parts for most vehicles, that can be used while making repairs or general service of vehicles. This will avoid any delays involved in souring OEM parts for vehicles.