- 7 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 17 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 19 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Technology Apple M1 Pro, Apple M1 Max Explained: Most Powerful Apple Silicon
- Movies Aha To Premiere Shekar Kammula’s Record-Breaking Super Hit - Love Story Starring Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi
- News Rain fury sweeps through India: 27 dead in Kerala, 5 in Uttarakhand; several other states affected
- Sports T20 World Cup: India vs England Warm-Up Game, Highlights: Rahul, Kishan shine as India notch up 7-wicket win
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Finance 4 Big Ipos Lined Up To Open For Public Subscription Soon
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus variants launched in India. The BMW X5 xDrive40i SportX Plus starts from Rs 77.90 Lakh (ex-showroom), whereas the BMW X5 xDrive30d SportX Plus starts from Rs 79.50 Lakh (ex-showroom).
Mr Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, "The BMW X5 underlines a very strong appeal with its combined off-road abilities and dynamic driving pleasure. The most successful BMW sports activity vehicle (SAV) of all time now has a new, attractive addition to its line-up -
BMW X5 xDrive ‘SportX Plus'. SportX Plus celebrates the gust of adrenaline with style and self-confidence. You will experience the superior forward thrust even more intensely with its compelling sportiness, agile handling and driving versatility. Its unmistakable BMW X genes, commanding road presence and robust proportions are bound to turn heads on every road."
Speaking of which, the new BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus variant adds a few sportier touches to make the already sporty looking BMW X5 sportier. Overall, the BMW X5 retains the imposing stance but in a sportier avatar.
The BMW X5 also comes with premium looking features such as full LED headlights, LED fog lamps, 3D wrap-around LED taillights and aluminium roof rails with satin-finish.
Moving inside the new BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus variant comes with luxurious touches such as a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Welcome Light Carpet, ambient lighting with six dimmable designs, electroplated controls and a few more.
Apart from that, the new BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus comes with electrical seat adjustments with memory function, sports seats, panoramic glass roof, four-zone climate control, electrically adjustable roller blinds and many more
The new BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus comes in two variants, the petrol version is powered by a 3.0-litre 6-cylinder twin-turbocharged engine with 335 bhp and 450 Nm of torque, whereas the diesel version is powered by a 3.0-litre 6-cylinder twin-turbocharged engine with 261 bhp and a mammoth 620 Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to an 8-speed automatic torque converter gearbox as standard. According to BMW, the BMW X5 xDrive30d SportX Plus can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in just 6.5 seconds, whereas the more powerful BMW X5 xDrive40i SportX Plus can do the same feat in just 5.5 seconds.
Helping the BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus put down all the power effectively is a whole suite of advanced features such as an intelligent all-wheel-drive system, Electrically controlled ‘Automatic Differential Brakes/Locks (ADB-X), ‘Dynamic Traction Control' (DTC), Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control.
It also comes with features such as Adaptive suspension, paddle shifters, cruise control with braking function, gesture control, BMW display key, head-up display, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 12.3-inch digital drivers display, wireless charging and much more.
The new BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus also comes with top-notch safety features such as six airbags, Attentiveness Assistance, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Cornering Brake Control (CBC), electric parking brake with auto hold, ABS, EBD, side-impact protection, electronic vehicle immobilizer and crash sensor, ISOFIX child seat mounting and more.
Thoughts About The New BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus
The new BMW X5 xDrive SportX Plus adds a touch more sportiness to the already sporty BMW X5 line-up in India. The strong and potent engine options have always been the forte of BMW X5, and it still continues to be so, but in a more rounded package with lot more features on offer.