- 14 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 18 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 20 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- News COVID-19: India to import 50,000 MT of medical oxygen
- Movies Happy Birthday Lara Dutta: 5 Photos Which Prove That The Bell Bottom Actress Is A Cool Mom!
- Education Board Exams 2021: List Of State Board Exams Postponed
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports Roma 1-1 Ajax 3-2 agg: Serie A side scrape through to set up Man Utd semi
- Finance Ola Money: How to use it?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
BMW has introduced a new variant to its X3 SUV lineup in the Indian market. The new variant comes in the form of the BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX trim and is priced at Rs 56.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new variant is now the entry-level offering to the brand's mid-size SUV offering, making it a more affordable option compared to its rivals in the segment. The new BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX variant will be locally produced at the brand's facility in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and will be available with a single petrol engine option.
Bookings for the new variant have begun and early customers of the new SportX trim are said to receive exclusive benefits and offers worth up to Rs 1.50 lakh. According to BMW, customers booking the SportX trim of the X3 before 28 February will receive an exclusively curated BMW Accessories Package and BMW Service Inclusive Package.
The accessories package include LED door projectors, universal wireless charger, BMW display key and a 2.5 PM air filter. Similarly, the service package covers all maintenance work, including any original parts and oil requirements for a period of 3 years or 40,000km (whichever is earlier).
In terms of design and features, the BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX comes packed with equipment, both inside and out. Starting with the exteriors, the 2021 BMW X3 SportX variant features LED headlamps, LED fog lamps with a new design, signature kidney grille up front, LED tail lights, revised roof spoiler and dual exhaust pipes; among others.
Moving inside, the SportX trim comes with the brand's Live Cockpit Plus, an 8.8-inch touchscreen with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, BMW voice assistant, parking assistant, 3D navigation and many more.
The new SUV trim also comes equipped with a 5.1-inch digital instrument cluster with analogue dials, multiple drive modes (Eco Pro, Comfort, Sport & Sport+), powered tailgate, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting and many others as well.
Powering the new BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX variant is a 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo petrol engine. It produces 248bhp and 360Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission. BMW claims that the X3 SportX trim can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 6.3 seconds.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW has pioneered the world of sports activity vehicles (SAV) with its ‘X' range. For nearly two decades, the BMW X3 has been extremely successful in the luxury SAV segment as it strikes an ideal balance between on-road and off-road capabilities."
"Today, with the addition of the new ‘SportX' variant, we are strategically expanding the range of BMW X3 offering and giving our customers the ‘Power of Choice'."
"This powerful and adventurous ‘X' machine is the ideal companion for those who are on a mission to push the limits. The new BMW X3 xDrive30i SportX is yet another proof of BMW's commitment to keep innovating and producing the best vehicles in each segment."
Thoughts On The BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX Variant Launched In India
The BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX is the new entry-level offering in the model's variant lineup. The new BMW X3 SportX continues to rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLC, along with the upcoming Audi Q5 facelift SUV.