- 28 min ago Jawa Gifts Mayur Shelke A Motorcycle For His Bravery: Read More About It!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Pre-Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More!
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Announces Temporary Production Halt For Maintenance Work: Here Are All Details
- Movies The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Director Kari Skogland Says The Finale Will Make You Laugh & Cry
- Finance Banks Gain After RBI Caps Dividend Payment For FY21
- Sports IPL 2021: Partnership with Kohli gets it right for Padikkal
- News Cannot afford a mask: Man sports bird’s nest to collect pension at govt office
- Technology First Look At iPhone 13 Mini; Familiar Design With Better Upgrades?
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Lifestyle Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
BMW India has open bookings for the much-awaited BMW M340i xDrive from today. The sports sedan will be available in limited units. The pre-launch bookings are exclusively being accepted at BMW online shop for Rs 1 lakh.
Additionally, the first 40 M340i customers will be offered a specially curated Driver Training at an iconic race track in India. This enables an opportunity for customers to master the racing line skills with the help of BMW Certified trainers. Owners will be able to extract the maximum performance of their M340i and tame their machines.
Speaking about the sports sedan itself, the M340i xDrive features a muscular design with sleek-looking headlamps with integrated DRLs, the brand's distinctive kidney grille, aggressive bumpers at both ends, rear spoiler and 18-inch alloy wheels; among others.
Moving to the interiors of the M340i, it features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch infotainment system. The sedan also features wireless charging for smartphone, a head-up display, a 16-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system, voice assistant, gesture control, multi-zone climate control and more.
However, the M340i xDrive is known for its driving dynamics. Starting with its performance, the sedan is powered by an in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo 3.0-litre engine. It produces a maximum of 385bhp at 5800rpm and a peak torque of 500Nm between 1850rpm and 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic transmission with power sent to all wheels.
The M340i features a host of driving assistance. This includes dynamic stability control with ABS and dynamic traction control, cornering brake control, dynamic brake control, performance control, dry braking function, fading compensation, start-off assistant, and M Sport differential; among others.
Engineered by BMW M, the car delivers a concentrated distillation of the 3's sporting essence. Together, the high engine performance, M-specific chassis tuning, BMW xDrive all-wheel drive and the M Sport rear differential provide for an outstanding driving experience.
It also comes with a host of safety features including airbags for driver and front passenger, side airbags for driver and front passenger, head airbags front and rear, three-point inertia-reel seatbelts for all seats, front seats with belt stopper, belt latch tensioner and belt force limiter, crash-active front head restraints, crash sensors, tyre pressure indicator.
To enhance the sporty appearance, customers can personalise their car with specially curated BMW M Performance Accessories packages. This includes Enthusiast Pack, Racer's Pack and Motorsport Pack.
Thoughts About The BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch
The BMW M340i xDrive is one of the sportiest sedans that will go on sale in the Indian market. Along with the sporty characteristics of the sedan, it is also packed with a host of features and luxury elements offering a premium look and feel to it.