- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- 1 hr ago Honda CB200X Review Video — USD Forks & 17bhp: Ideal For Off-Road Usage? Watch The Video!
- 2 days ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 2 days ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- News Tamilnadu police arrested more than 2 thousand history sheet rowdies across the state
- Technology Easy Anti-Cheat Feature Coming To Linux And Steam Deck
- Sports Our performance at the Tokyo Olympics has changed our mentality and given us self belief: Neha Goyal
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Things You Need To Know About The Jungle Theme Of Salman Khan Show
- Finance DoP Introduces Charges For ATM transactions On ATM Outlets of lndia Post
- Lifestyle R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
BMW launches the 740Li M Sport Individual Edition in India at Rs 1.42 crore, ex-showroom (India). The new variant of the brand's flagship sedan is available in a single fully-loaded trim that features BMW's exclusive Individual range of accessories.
Booking for the luxury sedan is open across the country and can be made on the brand's website. The 740Li M Sport Individual Edition will be available in limited units in the country.
- Tanzanite Blue
- Dravit Grey
- LED DRLs
- LED split-taillamps
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Dual chrome exhausts
- Shark-fin antenna
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- Fine-wood trim with wooden inlays
- Ambient lighting,
- Panoramic glass roof
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Electrically adjustable comfort seats
- Seat massage function & active seat ventilation
- 10.2-inch infotainment display
- 10.2-inch instrument cluster
- 7-inch rear tablet
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay connectivity
- Sports steering wheel with mounted controls
- Ambient lighting
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound System
- BMW Gesture Control
- BMW Virtual Assistant
- Max power: 335bhp @ 6.500rpm
- Peak torque: 450Nm @ 5,200rpm
- 0 to 100kmph: 5.6 seconds
- Top Speed: 250kmph
- Six Airbags
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
- Side-impact protection
- ISOFIX child seat mounting
- Electronic parking brake with auto-hold
The new luxury sedan is a reflection of opulence and features subtle chrome finishes on the doors, window line grille and others. BMW's signature large kidney grille is flanked on either side by headlamps featuring Matrix technology
Interiors, Features & Technology
The Interior of the 740Li M Sport Individual Edition offers unique and bespokepersonalisation. The sedan is lined with a specially crafted BMW Individual Alcantara headliner, headrest, and backrest cushions.
Regarding technology, the sedan is loaded with a ton of technology for the front and rear passengers.
Engine & Transmission
The new 740Li is powered by a 3.0-litre petrol engine with two turbochargers paired to an 8-speed automatic. The power is sent to all four wheels.
The 740Li features six drive modes: Sport, Sport+, Comfort, Comfort+, Eco Pro & Adaptive. The sedan also rides on the adaptive air suspension.
The 740Li M Sport Individual Edition also features a host of driver assistance systems including Lane Departure Warning, Parking Assistant Plus, Remote Control Parking and the BMW Display Key.
Individual Membership, Warranty & Service
Customers of the BMW Individual 740Li M Sport Edition will gain membership to the exclusive BMW Excellence Club. A member's only collective, BMW Excellence Club caters to the discerning taste of BMW customers by curating unmatched luxury experiences from around the world. The program features four main pillars: Bespoke Travel, The High Life, Grandstand and BMW Privileges.
Customers can choose from a variety of service plans according to duration and mileage. The packages cover Condition Based Service (CBS) and maintenance work with plans starting at Rs 51,700 for a 3-year/40,000km.
Thoughts About The BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India
The 740Li M Sport Individual Edition is the top-of-the-line variant of the brand's flagship luxury sedan. BMW has added a ton of exclusive features to make the already special sedan even more so. The limited availability adds to the exclusivity of the 740Li M Sport Individual Edition.