- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Is Out Of The BB House Due To Prior Work Commitment, Devoleena To Replace Him
- News Rethink move to ban poultry sale: Centre to States
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BMW has announced that the company will start pre-launch bookings for its upcoming 3 Series Gran Limousine saloon in the Indian market from the 11th of January 2021. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine is essentially an extended wheelbase version of the standard model already on sale in the country.
The German carmaker has stated they will be providing early-bird benefits, with customers being able to book their 3 Series GL saloon for just Rs 50,000.
BMW also stated that the first 50 customers booking the saloon, before 12 noon of the 21st of January will also receive a complimentary ‘Comfort package' worth Rs 1 lakh, with their 3 Series Gran Limousine. This package includes an iPad, an iPad holder and a coat hanger.
Scheduled to go on sale on the 21st of January 2021, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine packs a number of features, equipment, connected tech and strong performing engine options. Once launched in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury saloon in the Indian market.
The new Gran Limousine model will carry forward the same design, both on its exterior and interior, as its standard model. However, the longer wheelbase does ensure a more spacious and premium cabin feel.
Features, both on the outside and inside will remain identical to the standard model. This includes LED headlamp with integrated LED DRLs, large piano-black finish kidney grille, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 10.25-inch infotainment system with BMW iDrive, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, multi-zone climate control, ambient lighting and a host of others.
Mechanically, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine is expected to feature both 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engine options. The 2.0-litre petrol produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, while the diesel engine churns out 188bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be positioned above the standard model, even in terms of pricing. It will, however, take on the same rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Audi A4 and the Jaguar XE.