- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 5 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News 111 mucormycosis patients undergoing treatment in Mumbai: BMC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Dimpal Bhal Is Back; The Mohanlal Show To Get An Extension?
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
BluSmart, which is India's first all-electric ride-hailing platform, has announced that the company is offering 50 per cent off on all rides and rentals for healthcare workers (medics), including medical doctors, medical students, paramedics, or an emergency medical responder.
Commenting on this initiative, Anmol Jaggi, Co-Founder & CEO, BluSmart said, "The second wave of COVID like last year has brought about a series of challenges with itself. This initiative will help us eliminate some of those challenges brought about by the lack of accessibility, by providing our medics with a safe ride at minimal cost. Due to lockdown being implemented again in the cities especially in Delhi there are a lot of barriers these medics might face while travelling and by this step we aim to make their travel hassle free."
BluSmart aims to maintain the highest standards of safety and reduce the spread of Covid-19 disease with utmost precautions and safety for their customers and driver-partners as well. To furthermore ensure the safety of each customer and to minimize the spread of Covid-19, the company has taken the offerings to a whole new level to ensure the highest degree of safety and security.
BluSmart has become India's first taxi fleet to get driver partners' vaccination status on the app, which also showcases driver's temperature and last taxi sanitization time. Create a cockpit that separates the driver-partners from the customers, to ensure customer and driver-partner safety. Ensure no-touch travel for the customers, where the driver-partners open and close the doors for the customer and sanitizes customers hands before and after every trip. Follow a no-cancellation policy for all its rides, to ensure timely cab availability.
Thoughts About Blusmart Giving 50 Per Cent Off On All Rides & Rentals To Medics Fighting Covid-19
Every organization is trying to help our country recover from the coronavirus. BluSmart by giving a discount on the rides and rentals is doing a great job.