- 9 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Upset over third umpire calls, visitors approach match-referee Srinath
- News Ban on many green card applicants revoked by Joe Biden
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Akshit Sukhija On Casting Couch: I Have Faced These Situations Many Times
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- Finance Hindustan Copper Continues To Hit Fresh Highs; Hold Recommendation Given
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) have partnered with Motherson Group to announce the unveiling of the BharatBenz 'BSafe Express' - a specialised made-in-India reefer truck for the safe transportation of COVID-19 vaccine across the country.
The company states that the new BSafe Express reefer truck comes equipped with the latest state-of-the-art connectivity, along with newly developed refrigeration units to ensure optimal temperature and conditions are maintained during the transportation of the COVID-19 vaccine. The connected technology also allows the reefer trucks to be remotely monitored at all stages.
The container used on the BharatBenz BSafe Express truck uses a special Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) and XPS Foam in its construction; among others. These help reduce the weight of the container, while also making it water-resistant, non-corrosive and highly insulated. Motherson Group claims that the container can be assembled within just 96 hours.
The reefer is said to be mounted on the BharatBenz 2823R chassis, which is said to be the most reliable, efficient and safest in the country.The BSafe Express reefer truck also comes with BharatBenz's 'Truckconnect' - a telematics platform, which offer real-time tracking of both the vehicle and the cargo.
Satyakam Arya, M.D. & CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, stated,
"The combination of a strong, reliable chassis with a lightweight, insulated reefer and state-of-the-art connectivity device makes BharatBenz's 'BSafe Express' the perfect solution to India's cold-chain infrastructure challenge. With this truck, we can deliver vaccines in perfect condition to even the most remote destinations, bringing hope of a return to normalcy to over 1.3 billion people."
Vivek Chaand Sehgal, Chairman, Motherson Group said,
"Motherson has delivered on its promise of providing a safe and reliable distribution solution for the COVID vaccine. Our innovative and integrated product enables temperature control and tamper monitoring which are critical to ensure effective distribution of the COVID vaccine across India. We hope that, together with our customers, we can contribute to the humanitarian need of bringing COVID under control as quickly as possible."
Thoughts On The BharatBenz BSafe Express Reefer Truck Unveil
The BharatBenz BSafe Express is a Made-in-India reefer truck in the country. The joint venture between DICV and Motherson Group also stated that post the vaccination drive, the reefer truck can also be used for other items which require low-temperature transportation.