- 1 hr ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 16 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 22 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 24 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021 Likely To Be Conducted In 3rd Week Of July, Check Details
- News Modi surname remark: Rahul Gandhi appears before Surat court on defamation case
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11's Anushka Sen Worried As Her Father Is Stuck In Cape Town Due To COVID Situation!
- Technology Nokia X10, Nokia X20 India Launch Could Be Nearing: A Rival To Chinese 5G Offerings?
- Finance Buy Shares Of NMDC & BEL, Says Motilal Oswal
- Sports WTC Final: Williamson credits his 'bits and pieces' cricketers for reaching the pinnacle
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Flower Power In Her Stylish Dress, Pretty Palazzo Set And Lovely Saree
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) have partnered with Motherson Group to announce the unveiling of the BharatBenz 'BSafe Express' - a specialised made-in-India reefer truck for the safe transportation of COVID-19 vaccine across the country.
The company states that the new BSafe Express reefer truck comes equipped with the latest state-of-the-art connectivity, along with newly developed refrigeration units to ensure optimal temperature and conditions are maintained during the transportation of the COVID-19 vaccine. The connected technology also allows the reefer trucks to be remotely monitored at all stages.
The container used on the BharatBenz BSafe Express truck uses a special Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) and XPS Foam in its construction; among others. These help reduce the weight of the container, while also making it water-resistant, non-corrosive and highly insulated. Motherson Group claims that the container can be assembled within just 96 hours.
The reefer is said to be mounted on the BharatBenz 2823R chassis, which is said to be the most reliable, efficient and safest in the country.The BSafe Express reefer truck also comes with BharatBenz's 'Truckconnect' - a telematics platform, which offer real-time tracking of both the vehicle and the cargo.
Satyakam Arya, M.D. & CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, stated,
"The combination of a strong, reliable chassis with a lightweight, insulated reefer and state-of-the-art connectivity device makes BharatBenz's 'BSafe Express' the perfect solution to India's cold-chain infrastructure challenge. With this truck, we can deliver vaccines in perfect condition to even the most remote destinations, bringing hope of a return to normalcy to over 1.3 billion people."
Vivek Chaand Sehgal, Chairman, Motherson Group said,
"Motherson has delivered on its promise of providing a safe and reliable distribution solution for the COVID vaccine. Our innovative and integrated product enables temperature control and tamper monitoring which are critical to ensure effective distribution of the COVID vaccine across India. We hope that, together with our customers, we can contribute to the humanitarian need of bringing COVID under control as quickly as possible."
Thoughts On The BharatBenz BSafe Express Reefer Truck Unveil
The BharatBenz BSafe Express is a Made-in-India reefer truck in the country. The joint venture between DICV and Motherson Group also stated that post the vaccination drive, the reefer truck can also be used for other items which require low-temperature transportation.