- 44 min ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- News Toolkit: Shantanu Muluk gets protection from arrest until March 8
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Zak Crawley: Visitors frustrated seeing third umpire call going against them
- Movies Nithiin Reddy Talks About His Dream To Share Screen Space With Pawan Kalyan And Vakeel Saab’s Release
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) has introduced eight new models to its BharatBenz Commercial Vehicle lineup in the Indian market. This includes six new trucks and two buses, all of which are said to offer a number of user-centric features and equipment.
The BharatBenz truck lineup now includes the 1917R, 4228R Tanker, 1015R+, 42T M-Cab, 2868 Construction vehicle and the recently unveiled BSafe Express Reefer Truck. Similarly, the company also has two buses in the form of the wide-body 1017 variant with a seating capacity of 50 passengers. There is also the 1624 chassis, which is available with a parabolic suspension.
Alongside the introduction of the eight new products, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) also introduced a ‘BSafe Pack' - offering a wide range of features across the entire portfolio, ensuring the safety of drivers and passengers.
Talking about the trucks, the 1917R is offered with either a 20,22,24 and 31-foot load span options. The truck is suitable for on-highway transportation and freight movement. The 4228R comes with a 31-feet loading span for transportation of parcels and containers. Additionally, there is also a special full-built 34-kilolitre tanker version for POL application.
The 1015R+ and the 42T M-Cab carry forward the same features, equipment and capabilities as before with minor changes. The BharatBenz 1015R+ truck now features an upgraded powertrain with a stronger gearbox. The 42T M-Cab, on the other hand, now features a 22 cubic-metre loading capacity, now offered with COVID protection and caters to the coal industry.
The final truck is the BharatBenz BSafe Express, which is a reefer truck, developed in partnership with Motherson Group. It has been built for the transportation of COVID-19 vaccine across the country, while maintaining the right temperature during movement — here are more details.
Coming to the buses, the first is the 1017 model, which comes with a capacity of carrying 50 passengers. This makes it ideal for daily school and college runabouts. The second is a 1624 chassis with parabolic suspension, popular for staff and other small intercity transportation.
Satyakam Arya, MD & CEO Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, said,
"In today's rapidly-changing environment, it is vital to meet the dynamic needs of society. With this in mind, we proudly introduce BharatBenz's expanded new range with special covid-prevention features."
"Both new and current customers will be delighted by our updated portfolio offering the industry's best TCO, as well as our new loyalty program designed to reward the customers for their trust placed in brand BharatBenz."
Thoughts On The BharatBenz Eight New Product Introduction
BharatBenz since April 2020 (implementation of BS6 emission norms) have managed to double their market share in the Indian CV segment. The company offers customer-centric, along with unmatched reliability and safety, making them an extremely popular brand in the segment.