- 1 hr ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 4 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 4 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- News Corona Vaccine Update: Price, registration, side-effects; All your FAQs answered
- Sports Gitika, Babyrojisana clinch gold medals at 2021 AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Launches Environmental Footprint Calculator on Earth Day
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Audi has released a new teaser of its upcoming S5 Sportback model for the Indian market. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand's next model to be introduced in the country and is expected to go on sale sometime this month.
The new S5 Sportback from Audi will be imported to India via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. This will translate to prices of the S5 Sportback to be in the range of around Rs 65 - 70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Once launched, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 and also the upcoming BMW M340i xDrive.
The 4-door Sportback is expected to be powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque and is paired with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission unit. The power will be sent to all four-wheels via the brand's ‘Quattro' system. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback is capable of accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 4.5 seconds.
In terms of design, the new Audi S5 Sportback will come with sharp lines, with aggressive and sporty body panels. It will also come packed with a host of features and equipment, both inside and out. This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, large signature front grille with the ‘S5' badging, 19-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights.
Inside as well, the new Audi S5 Sportback will come packed with equipment. This includes a virtual cockpit, flat-bottom steering wheel, large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, automatic climate control and connected technology; among a host of others.
The latest-iteration of the Audi S5 Sportback was unveiled at the 2019 Frankfurt Auto Show. Audi first teased the arrival of the S5 Sportback at the launch of its entry-level Q2 SUV launch late last year. The German carmaker is on a roll, having introduced multiple models last year, while also having many lined up for a 2021 launch as well.
Thoughts On The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback Teaser
Audi has teased the upcoming S5 Sportback on its social channels, indicating the launch could take place very soon. Being a CBU import, expect the Sportback to be a bit on the expensive side, compared to its rivals.