- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Audi has released a new teaser of its upcoming S5 Sportback model for the Indian market. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand's next model to be introduced in the country and is expected to go on sale sometime this month.
The new S5 Sportback from Audi will be imported to India via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. This will translate to prices of the S5 Sportback to be in the range of around Rs 65 - 70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Once launched, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 and also the upcoming BMW M340i xDrive.
The 4-door Sportback is expected to be powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque and is paired with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission unit. The power will be sent to all four-wheels via the brand's ‘Quattro' system. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback is capable of accelerating from 0 - 100km/h in 4.5 seconds.
In terms of design, the new Audi S5 Sportback will come with sharp lines, with aggressive and sporty body panels. It will also come packed with a host of features and equipment, both inside and out. This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, large signature front grille with the ‘S5' badging, 19-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights.
Inside as well, the new Audi S5 Sportback will come packed with equipment. This includes a virtual cockpit, flat-bottom steering wheel, large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, automatic climate control and connected technology; among a host of others.
The latest-iteration of the Audi S5 Sportback was unveiled at the 2019 Frankfurt Auto Show. Audi first teased the arrival of the S5 Sportback at the launch of its entry-level Q2 SUV launch late last year. The German carmaker is on a roll, having introduced multiple models last year, while also having many lined up for a 2021 launch as well.
Thoughts On The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback Teaser
Audi has teased the upcoming S5 Sportback on its social channels, indicating the launch could take place very soon. Being a CBU import, expect the Sportback to be a bit on the expensive side, compared to its rivals.