- 2 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 17 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 23 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 1 day ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- Sports Bautista Agut, Carreno Busta lead home hopes in Mallorca as three Spaniards reach quarter-finals
- Finance Infosys Share Buyback: Stock Hit New High As Share Buyback To Start From Friday
- News Statehood in pipeline, but elections first, PM likely to tell J&K leaders
- Lifestyle Newly Wed Yami Gautam Looks ‘Simply Happy’ In Her Beautiful Printed Maxi Dress; Know It’s Price Inside!
- Technology Vi Launches Rs. 447 Prepaid Plan: How Does It Fair Against Reliance Jio And Airtel Non-FUP Plans
- Movies Radhe Shyam: Here’s How Much Makers Of Prabhas Starrer Have Spent For Over 26 Humongous Sets!
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021 Likely To Be Conducted In 3rd Week Of July, Check Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The German luxury car manufacturer, Audi, has launched the much-awaited S5 Sportback in India. The four-door sports coupe retails at Rs 79.06 lakhs (ex-showroom, India). The S5 Sportback is being bought to India shores via the CBU route.
The sports coupe is the brand second model launch for the year 2021. The company had begun accepting pre-bookings for the S5 Sportback ahead of its launch. As a result, the deliveries of the luxury-sports coupe is expected to begin soon in the country.
Speaking about the design of the Audi S5 Sportback, it features an aggressive and sporty stance with muscular-looking crease lines. The Sedan features Matrix LED headlights as standard.
It also features a low single-frame three-dimensional grille. with the ‘S5' badging, LED taillights at the back, 19-inch alloy wheels, a blacked-out roof and ORVMs; among others. The Audi S5 Sportback also features an integrated spoiler on the boot-lid. There is a choice of eight paint finishes, including Turbo Blue, Daytona Gray, and Tango red.
On the inside, the luxury and sporty theme of the car has been carried to the cabin of the S5 Sportback. The all-black interiors couple with well-bolstered leather seats and a flat-bottom multifunction steering wheel adds to the sportiness of the sedan.
Giving luxury appeal to the cabin are features such as soft-touch leather placed across the cabin, 30-colour ambient lighting, three-zone climate control, stainless steel pedals, illuminated door sill strips, and a large glass panoramic sunroof; among others.
Other features on the S5 Sportback includes a 12.2-inch instrument cluster with the brand's ‘Virtual-Cockpit' theme. The touchscreen infotainment sports a 10-inch display, that also supports the brand's latest form of connected technology.
The sedan comes with an Audi premium audio system as standard. However, customers can choose to upgrade to a Bang & Olufsen system with a 3D sound that has 19 speakers with a maximum output of 755W.
The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine offered as standard. It produces a maximum of 349bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic transmission, with power being sent to all-four-wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.7 seconds.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "The Audi S5 Sportback is the second product launch this year and we are excited to launch this beauty in India. The Audi S5 Sportback stands out for its distinctive styling and engaging driving experience on one hand, and everyday usability and five-seat comfort on the other. Glamorous, powerful and practical, it is an enticing proposition for buyers who want it all. The introduction of the Audi S5 Sportback will further strengthen our performance cars portfolio in the country."
Mr Dhillon further added, "With the introduction of new products we are focused on customer delight across segments. Our sales in tier-II and III cities are also growing and we expect it to pick up further during the year.
2021 is a very exciting year for Audi India and customers will be thrilled with what lies ahead for brand Audi. All I can say at this moment is, stay tuned for lots of action in the coming months!"
Thoughts About The Audi S5 Sportback Launched In India
The Audi S5 Sportback caters to buyers looking for a luxury and sporty sedan that also features a practical and feature-rich cabin. The new Audi S5 Sportback rivals the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i; among other luxury sedans sold in the Indian market.