- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Audi has revealed that its upcoming sedan, the S5 Sportback will go on sale in the Indian market from 22 March 2021. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be imported into the country via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Bookings for the sedan are yet to commence officially, while deliveries of the S5 Sportback are expected to start sometime after the actual launch of the sedan.
The new Audi S5 Sportback was first confirmed for India at the end of the brand's Q2 SUV launch event, late last year. Since then, the company has released a number of teasers of the upcoming sedan offering. The S5 Sportback has also been listed on the brand's official website, showcasing most of the details, apart from the price.
Talking about the design, the Audi S5 Sportback features sharp and aggressive lines. The sedan is offered with a host of features and equipment as well, both inside and out. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, the large signature front grille with the ‘S5' badging, 19-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights at the back.
Inside as well, the Audi S5 Sportback offers a premium yet sporty cabin, packed with features and equipment. Some of the main features on offer include a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging, automatic climate control, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls and many others.
The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine option as standard. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The S5 Sportback further comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission, sending power to all-four-wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 - 100km/h in 4.7 seconds.
Thoughts On The 2021 Audi S5 Sportback India Launch
The Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand's second product launch in India for 2021, following the entry-level A4 sedan. Once launched in India, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on rivals such as the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i. Prices for the S5 Sportback are expected to be in the range of Rs 65 - 70 lakh, ex-showroom.