- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 3 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 4 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 19 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Dip: Should You Buy?
- News 76 dead, 38 injured in floods in Maharashtra, says govt; CM to visit affected areas
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Jay’s Vicky Donor Act To Aarushi’s Running Skills, Funny Moments From The Latest Episode
- Technology Oppo Watch 2 Renders Leaked: Looks A Lot Like Its Predecessor
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: July 23, 2021
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Audi India has announced an Extension on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans for customers whose warranty and service period are due to expire between April, May and June. Moreover, the extension is until June 30, 2021. The automaker has taken the initiative to extend the validity of vehicle maintenance packages due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in the country.
It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience for its customers during these challenging times. The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. To maintain social distancing and contactless safety guidelines several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
To safeguard the people from the deadly virus many manufacturers have either halted their production temporarily and are allowing the staff to work from home so that they can follow the social distancing norms.
Earlier this year, the company also launched the S5 Sportback in India. The four-door sports coupe retails at Rs 79.06 lakhs (ex-showroom, India). The S5 Sportback is being bought to India shores via the CBU route. The four-door sedan is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol engine offered as standard. It produces a maximum of 349bhp and a peak torque of 500Nm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic transmission, with power being sent to all four wheels via its ‘Quattro' technology. Audi claims that the S5 Sportback can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 4.7 seconds. The new Audi S5 Sportback goes up against the likes of the Mercedes-AMG G 43 and the BMW M340i; among other luxury sedans sold in the Indian market.
Thoughts About Audi India Announcing Extension On Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty & Service Plans
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Audi India has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its cars.