- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Pearl V Puri Case: Victim’s Mother Named As Co-Accused; Karishma & Asmita React To Pearl Being Granted Bail
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Technology JioFiber Postpaid Connection And 4K Set-Top Box Launched: All You Need To Know
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Amara Raja Batteries to resume operations at both Karkambadi and Nunegundlapalli production plants. This comes a few after they were previously closed by the Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB).
The decision to resume the operations comes after the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh granted an interim suspension of the orders previously passed by the APPCB on 30th of April, 2021. The interim suspension allows Amara Raja Batteries to resume the production in both the manufacturing plants from 08 May 2021 onwards.
A company spokesperson has stated, "We have taken proactive measures to ensure that all our obligations to supply products and services to our customers are met in a timely manner without causing any inconvenience, whatsoever. We are assessing the impact of the short term disruption, and gearing up to sufficiently cater to the demands of all our customers and business partners.
Despite halting the productions at both plants, the company is confident about meeting all the supply commitments and has even assured the stakeholders that the production halt won't have any impact on operations or on the order book.
Thoughts On Amara Raja Batteries Resuming Production
Amara Raja Batteries is one of the most-prominent battery suppliers of automotive batteries. It has been the OEM supplier to manufacturers like Ashok Leyland, Ford India, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors.
As a major player in battery manufacturing, Amara Raja Batteries' business extends much farther, with the export of both automotive and industrial batteries to other countries. A set back like this can rattle any large company, but the confidence of the company to meet their targets despite the setbacks is staggering.