- 3 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 24 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- News India's Indigenous Aircraft Carrier will be commissioned next year: Rajnath Singh in Kochi
- Movies Kirti Kulhari Says She Tried Her Best To Save Her Marriage With Saahil Sehgal; 'It Wasn't Making Me Peaceful'
- Finance Buy Reliance Industries Shares, Says Motilal Oswal Post AGM
- Technology JioPhone Next Confirmed Specifications To Look Out For
- Lifestyle Film Promotions: Huma Qureshi And Rasika Dugal Exude Royalty In Their Blue Outfits; Who Looked More Stunning?
- Sports WTC Final: Black Caps head home after great night of celebrations
- Education Polytechnic Institutions To Conduct Online Exam Based On MCQ In July
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Amara Raja Batteries to resume operations at both Karkambadi and Nunegundlapalli production plants. This comes a few after they were previously closed by the Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB).
The decision to resume the operations comes after the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh granted an interim suspension of the orders previously passed by the APPCB on 30th of April, 2021. The interim suspension allows Amara Raja Batteries to resume the production in both the manufacturing plants from 08 May 2021 onwards.
A company spokesperson has stated, "We have taken proactive measures to ensure that all our obligations to supply products and services to our customers are met in a timely manner without causing any inconvenience, whatsoever. We are assessing the impact of the short term disruption, and gearing up to sufficiently cater to the demands of all our customers and business partners.
Despite halting the productions at both plants, the company is confident about meeting all the supply commitments and has even assured the stakeholders that the production halt won't have any impact on operations or on the order book.
Thoughts On Amara Raja Batteries Resuming Production
Amara Raja Batteries is one of the most-prominent battery suppliers of automotive batteries. It has been the OEM supplier to manufacturers like Ashok Leyland, Ford India, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors.
As a major player in battery manufacturing, Amara Raja Batteries' business extends much farther, with the export of both automotive and industrial batteries to other countries. A set back like this can rattle any large company, but the confidence of the company to meet their targets despite the setbacks is staggering.