- 4 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 5 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 7 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 8 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Movies Rahul Raj Singh Slams Vikas Gupta For Using Pratyusha’s Name, Says The Late Actress Knew About His Sexuality
- Sports Former Olympic gold medallist shuttler Markis Kido passes away
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Amara Raja Batteries to resume operations at both Karkambadi and Nunegundlapalli production plants. This comes a few after they were previously closed by the Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB).
The decision to resume the operations comes after the Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh granted an interim suspension of the orders previously passed by the APPCB on 30th of April, 2021. The interim suspension allows Amara Raja Batteries to resume the production in both the manufacturing plants from 08 May 2021 onwards.
A company spokesperson has stated, "We have taken proactive measures to ensure that all our obligations to supply products and services to our customers are met in a timely manner without causing any inconvenience, whatsoever. We are assessing the impact of the short term disruption, and gearing up to sufficiently cater to the demands of all our customers and business partners.
Despite halting the productions at both plants, the company is confident about meeting all the supply commitments and has even assured the stakeholders that the production halt won't have any impact on operations or on the order book.
Thoughts On Amara Raja Batteries Resuming Production
Amara Raja Batteries is one of the most-prominent battery suppliers of automotive batteries. It has been the OEM supplier to manufacturers like Ashok Leyland, Ford India, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors.
As a major player in battery manufacturing, Amara Raja Batteries' business extends much farther, with the export of both automotive and industrial batteries to other countries. A set back like this can rattle any large company, but the confidence of the company to meet their targets despite the setbacks is staggering.