- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Volkswagen has revealed the facelifted version of the T-Roc SUV in India. The updated Volkswagen T-Roc SUV sports numerous design changes to make it look substantially sharper and contemporary.
Like the previous version of Volkswagen T-Roc, the new facelifted version of the Volkswagen T-Roc is also brought into the country via CBU-route.
The 2022 Volkswagen T-Roc has been priced at Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is around Rs 1.36 lakh more expensive than the previous model. However, Volkswagen has already closed the bookings for the updated T-Roc as the second batch of the fully-imported SUV got sold out.
As mentioned earlier, the facelifted version of the Volkswagen T-Roc comes with numerous changes such as sleeker-looking headlamps, new bolder looking front grille with two LED light bars that extend from each side of the Volkswagen logo to the LED DRLs in the headlight.
Other changes on the front-end of the updated Volkswagen T-Roc include a redesigned bumper with slight more aggressive looking air intakes and fog light housings.
Moving onto the sides, the facelifted Volkswagen T-Roc sports an all-new alloy wheel design and in international markets the alloy wheel size ranges from 16-inches to 19-inches. However, the Indian version gets a 17-inch alloy wheel design to suit Indian road conditions and requirements.
Coming to the rear of the facelifted version of the new Volkswagen T-Roc, it sports a set of new rear taillamps with updated graphics and a new rear bumper to compliment the overall design changes.
In India, the facelifted version of Volkswagen T-Roc is available in five different exterior shades and these options include Curcuma Yellow, Energetic orange, Ravenna Blue, Indium Grey and Pure White.
Moving inside the cabin, the facelifted version of the Volkswagen T-Roc gets soft-touch plastics on the dashboard, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Wireless charger, digital instrument cluster, dual-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof and many more.
Though the Volkswagen T-Roc is offered with both petrol and diesel engine options globally, in India, the updated version of the Volkswagen T-Roc gets a 1.5-litre turbocharged TSI petrol engine with 148 bhp and 250 Nm of torque, and this engine comes mated to a quick-shifting 7-speed DSG gearbox.
Apart from that, this engine also comes with Volkswagen's cylinder deactivation technology for higher fuel efficiency.
In global markets, the Volkswagen T-Roc also comes equipped with a 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI engine and this engine puts out a healthy 187 bhp. As standard, this engine comes equipped with Volkswagen's 4-Motion all-wheel-drive system and 7-speed DSG transmission. According to Volkswagen, this model can catapult itself from 0-100 kph in just 4.9 seconds!
Thoughts About The New Volkswagen T-Roc
The Volkswagen T-Roc has been a very successful model in India with all vehicles of all the batches imported got sold out within a few weeks. Showing the trust of people in the German brand and their respective products.