- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Skoda Auto has revealed the new design sketches of the upcoming compact SUV, the Skoda Karoq. The new design sketches reveal many design traits of the upcoming facelifted version of the Skoda Karoq.
According to various sources, Skoda is planning to unveil the facelifted version of the Skoda Karoq on November 30, this year, ahead of its global debut.
The Skoda Karoq was previously been on sale in India and the first batch of the vehicle has already been sold out.
Though Skoda Auto India has unlisted the Skoda Karoq from its website after selling the 1000 units of the 5-seater SUV, the Czech brand is now evaluating the prospects for a second batch of the SUV in India.
That being said, like the Volkswagen T-Roc, the Skoda Karoq is also a fully imported model in India. However, unlike Skoda, Volkswagen India has already decided to bring the second batch of Volkswagen T-Roc in India.
Though the Skoda Karoq is an important model for Skoda n the global market, with the launch of Skoda Kushaq in India, Skoda has shifted its attention towards the Kushaq as part of the India 2.0 strategy.
Apart from that, since the Skoda Karoq facelift is also just around the corner, it looks like Skoda may wait a few more months to import the facelifted version of Skoda Karoq in India.
Speaking about the Skoda Karoq, Skoda Auto says that the facelifted version of the upcoming Skoda Karoq will come with new design and technology.
From the revealed sketches, it is clear that the facelifted version of the Skoda Karoq looks sharper than the current model with its new sleeker looking headlamp units and more aggressive-looking front and rear bumpers.
The rear also sports a sharper-looking LED taillamps, a new rear apron with a sport black diffuser, a slightly longer rear spoiler and a few more minor changes.
Though the Skoda Karoq was offered with both petrol and diesel engine options globally, in India, the Skoda Karoq came with a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol engine with 148 bhp and 250 Nm of torque. This engine was mated to a quick-shifting 7-speed DSG gearbox.
However, the Skoda Karoq in India was offered as a FWD model only, even though the international models were available with an AWD drivetrain at least as an option.
Thoughts About The New Skoda Karoq
The Skoda Karoq is a decent 5-seater SUV from the Czech car manufacturer and it offers good interior space, a sure-footed driving experience and a lengthy list of features. However, being a CBU-model, it has been quite expensive in India. Now, it looks even more expensive with the Skoda Kusaq in the market.