- 1 hr ago Mahindra Sales Report For April 2021: Read More To Find Out Which Car Recorded The Highest Sales!
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Revealed: Design, Engine Specs & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago Volvo India Price Hike: Volvo XC40, XC60, XC90 Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 2 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago New Skoda Fabia Unveiled: Gets A Fresh Design, New Engine Options & Features
- Technology How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- News Delhi received 730 MT oxygen as against court’s directive of 700 MT: Centre tells SC
- Movies Pushpa Sequel On Cards: Allu Arjun-Sukumar Might Follow Baahubali And KGF Format!
- Finance Foreign Aid To India To Fight Covid 19 Second Wave: All You Need To Know
- Sports IPL 2021 Postponed: Bio-bubble wasn't breached, travel might have infected players, says Sourav Ganguly
- Education AIAPGET 2021: All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Exam Deferred For 3 Months, Check Details
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Slays In A Blue Gown While Alaya F Dazzles In INR 4.5K Black Dress, Who Looks More Stunning?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In May
The 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo has been revealed. Nissan has been selling GT-R for quite some time now, but that doesn't stop Nissan from updating their GT-R Nismo for 2022. The new GT-R Nismo is also the brand's second model to carry its updated logo.
The new updates are part of Japanese philosophy called ‘Kaizen' and it revolves around continuous development. Following the ‘Kaizen method, it is difficult for an untrained person to notice the difference immediately. But the differences do exist and these small individual differences contribute to one big step-up in overall gains.
As part of the update for 2022, Nissan has also given a new paint scheme to Nissan GT-R Nismo, inspired by the tarmac of various race tracks. The new paint scheme is a bespoke Stealth Grey paint shade.
To understand the seriousness of this Kaizen method, engineers at Nissan chose not to paint the carbon-fibre bonnet to save 100gms from the overall weight. Even though Nissan continues to use the same 3.8-litre V6 VR38DETT engine, Nissan has used new turbochargers from its GT-3 racing counterpart. The new turbochargers along with new uprated internals helps it put out 600bhp.
The internal tweaks as per Nissan are high-precision weight balanced parts in the form of piston rings, connecting rods, crankshaft, flywheel, crank pulley and valve springs resulting in quicker revs and quicker spooling of the turbo. However, the braking system has been carried from the previous model devoid of any updates, it is still 410mm at the front and 390mm at the rear.
Thoughts On The 2022 Model Nissan GT-R Nismo Being Revealed
The updates to the Nissan GT-R might be minor but that is how the Nissan GT-R has come so far without a generational update for 13 years now. These minor upgrades can only be assessed by people who push to the very limits of the Nissan GT-R and it is a car that eggs the driver to do it, every single time. Will there be a next-generation Nissan GT-R anytime in the future? It is too early to tell.