- 12 min ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- 26 min ago TVS Motor Company COVID-19 Relief: Contributes Over Rs 40 Crore & 2,000 Oxygen Concentrators
- 1 hr ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- Sports India women's hockey captain Rani, six teammates recover from COVID-19
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- News Oxygen Concentrators, a crucial link between life and death to support oxygen demand
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo has been revealed. Nissan has been selling GT-R for quite some time now, but that doesn't stop Nissan from updating their GT-R Nismo for 2022. The new GT-R Nismo is also the brand's second model to carry its updated logo.
The new updates are part of Japanese philosophy called ‘Kaizen' and it revolves around continuous development. Following the ‘Kaizen method, it is difficult for an untrained person to notice the difference immediately. But the differences do exist and these small individual differences contribute to one big step-up in overall gains.
As part of the update for 2022, Nissan has also given a new paint scheme to Nissan GT-R Nismo, inspired by the tarmac of various race tracks. The new paint scheme is a bespoke Stealth Grey paint shade.
To understand the seriousness of this Kaizen method, engineers at Nissan chose not to paint the carbon-fibre bonnet to save 100gms from the overall weight. Even though Nissan continues to use the same 3.8-litre V6 VR38DETT engine, Nissan has used new turbochargers from its GT-3 racing counterpart. The new turbochargers along with new uprated internals helps it put out 600bhp.
The internal tweaks as per Nissan are high-precision weight balanced parts in the form of piston rings, connecting rods, crankshaft, flywheel, crank pulley and valve springs resulting in quicker revs and quicker spooling of the turbo. However, the braking system has been carried from the previous model devoid of any updates, it is still 410mm at the front and 390mm at the rear.
Thoughts On The 2022 Model Nissan GT-R Nismo Being Revealed
The updates to the Nissan GT-R might be minor but that is how the Nissan GT-R has come so far without a generational update for 13 years now. These minor upgrades can only be assessed by people who push to the very limits of the Nissan GT-R and it is a car that eggs the driver to do it, every single time. Will there be a next-generation Nissan GT-R anytime in the future? It is too early to tell.