- 3 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 7 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 10 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Movies #20yearsoflagaan: Fans And Media Bring A Unique Wave By Trending #Mylagaan On Social Media
- Sports India finish third in Qualifiers Group E after Afghanistan draw
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Technology JioFiber Postpaid Connection And 4K Set-Top Box Launched: All You Need To Know
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been teased ahead of its launch in India. Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace and plans to launch it soon in India. This update will bring the Tiguan Allspace in line with the facelifted 5-seater Tiguan.
The facelifted Tiguan Allspace gets a pair of new sharper headlamps, an all-new grille with integrated LED DRLs split by the round logo. The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will also sport Volkswagen's IQ lighting technology for the headlights, which will allow the user to use high beams without blinding the oncoming traffic.
The side profile seems largely similar to the outgoing version of the Tiguan Allspace albeit with new alloy wheels which range in sizes starting from 17-inches to 20-inches. The rear also looks very neat and evolutionary with a new bumper and a set of new tail lamps.
However, the interior sees more immediately noticeable, yet subtle changes, in true Volkswagen fashion. The interior now houses a new steering wheel, the latest iteration of Volkswagen's MIB3 multimedia system, a large fully digital instrument cluster, a larger 10.25-inch infotainment screen and a touch-sensitive scroll pad for controlling the temperature of the climate control system.
As part of the update, the Tiguan Allspace also gets some additional features like Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, powered driver seat, three-zone climate control, 30-colour ambient lighting, powered tailgate and sliding second-row seats among many others.
On the safety front, like all cars from Volkswagen, the facelifted Tiguan comes with a long list of features. This includes six airbags, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, electronic stability program, driver alert system and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The biggest change takes place under the hood, as Volkswagen replaces the 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine with a more powerful turbo petrol engine of similar capacity. The new engine produces 190hp and 320Nm of torque and all that power will be sent to all four wheels using Volkswagen 4Motion tech via a 7-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Being Teased
As the new updated Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will be locally assembled, we expect Volkswagen to price it competitively. This should put it on par with Jeep's Compass and Citroen's C5 Aircross, which gives Volkswagen an edge with more interior space.