- 11 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 15 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 19 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Sports Euro 2020: France 1-0 Germany: Hummels' own goal settles heavyweight clash
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has been teased. Volkswagen has released a teaser image of the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace. The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace was launched in India just a year ago. However, SUV has been around for almost three years now in international markets. Hence the update was necessary.
From the teaser image released by Volkswagen, we can see that the upcoming facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace will carry an almost similar side profile and it even retains the same tail lamps shape. The elements inside the tail lamps though, are different.
The new Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace will also get full LED headlights with Volkswagen's IQ lighting technology. A thick chrome strip runs between the two headlamps and the new Tiguan Allspace rides on a set of new alloy wheels. Along with these changes, Volkswagen has also revised the hands-free boot opening/closing mechanism.
That being said, we expect the new facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace to come with more changes under the skin. It will get new control systems and the latest driver assistance systems including lane keep assist, steering assist and adaptive cruise control.
The interior will also sport a few changes like the use of a new MIB3 multimedia system with a larger 10.25-inch infotainment screen, a fully digital instrument cluster, etc. We also expect the upcoming facelifted Tiguan Allspace to retain several elements seen on the 5-seater version, which was recently showcased in India.
However, it is more likely the facelifted version of Tiguan Allspace will continue using the same engine and gearbox as the current version. We expect Volkswagen to launch the facelifted 2021 Tiguan Allspace soon.
Thoughts On Facelifted Tiguan Allspace Being Teased
The new updated Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace may not be a sales champion in India, but this full-size SUV is very essential for Volkswagen to cement its reputation as a premium car manufacturer in India.