- 4 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 8 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 11 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Windows 11 Is Real And People Are Already Using It: Download Windows 11
- Movies Pearl V Puri Case: Victim’s Mother Named As Co-Accused; Karishma & Asmita React To Pearl Being Granted Bail
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Deliveries for the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc will begin on 21 May. Volkswagen India has announced that bookings for the T-Roc have already begun and deliveries of the SUV will start on 21 May, 2021. The new Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in March 2021 with a price tag of Rs 21.35 lakh.
Volkswagen is implementing an aggressive premium SUV-based strategy in the Indian market. As a part of this strategy, the german manufacturer announced four SUVs to be launched in India. The Volkswagen T-Roc is one of the four SUvs planned for India and it was launched in March 2021.
It is imported as a completely built unit (CBU). At Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc costs Rs 1.36 lakh more than the older model. VW India has launched just one variant of the SUV in India. It is a top-spec variant with all the bells and whistles.
Up front, it gets LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED cornering lights and fog lamps. The SUV rides on 17-inch wheels, tucked neatly inside the flared wheel arches. Other exterior features include a roof-mounted spoiler, faux skid plates, etc.
Infotainment is taken care of by an eight-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Volkswagen T-Roc gets a bigger 10.25-inch screen virtual cockpit for instrumentation.
Other features include a panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, ambient lighting, engine start/stop button, ABS with EBD, traction control, etc. It also gets multiple airbags that take care of safety.
The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc is available with one engine and gearbox option. It is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine with a maximum power output of 148bhp and a peak torque output of 248Nm. It is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox by default. It accelerates from 0-100km/h in 8.4 seconds and goes on to touch a top speed of 205km/h.
Thoughts On Volkswagen T-Roc Deliveries Beginning On 21 May
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a feature-loaded SUV with all the features one would want in its particular segment. It competes with the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, and Hyundai Tucson. It does feel more premium than the competition.