- 5 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 7 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 10 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 12 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Cilic relishing Stuttgart final with Auger-Aliassime
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Deliveries for the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc will begin on 21 May. Volkswagen India has announced that bookings for the T-Roc have already begun and deliveries of the SUV will start on 21 May, 2021. The new Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in March 2021 with a price tag of Rs 21.35 lakh.
Volkswagen is implementing an aggressive premium SUV-based strategy in the Indian market. As a part of this strategy, the german manufacturer announced four SUVs to be launched in India. The Volkswagen T-Roc is one of the four SUvs planned for India and it was launched in March 2021.
It is imported as a completely built unit (CBU). At Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc costs Rs 1.36 lakh more than the older model. VW India has launched just one variant of the SUV in India. It is a top-spec variant with all the bells and whistles.
Up front, it gets LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED cornering lights and fog lamps. The SUV rides on 17-inch wheels, tucked neatly inside the flared wheel arches. Other exterior features include a roof-mounted spoiler, faux skid plates, etc.
Infotainment is taken care of by an eight-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Volkswagen T-Roc gets a bigger 10.25-inch screen virtual cockpit for instrumentation.
Other features include a panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, ambient lighting, engine start/stop button, ABS with EBD, traction control, etc. It also gets multiple airbags that take care of safety.
The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc is available with one engine and gearbox option. It is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine with a maximum power output of 148bhp and a peak torque output of 248Nm. It is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox by default. It accelerates from 0-100km/h in 8.4 seconds and goes on to touch a top speed of 205km/h.
Thoughts On Volkswagen T-Roc Deliveries Beginning On 21 May
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a feature-loaded SUV with all the features one would want in its particular segment. It competes with the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, and Hyundai Tucson. It does feel more premium than the competition.