- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 7 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 9 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Pavitra Rishta 2.0: Not Harshad Chopda But Shaheer Sheikh To Play Lead Opposite Ankita Lokhande?
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Deliveries for the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc will begin on 21 May. Volkswagen India has announced that bookings for the T-Roc have already begun and deliveries of the SUV will start on 21 May, 2021. The new Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in March 2021 with a price tag of Rs 21.35 lakh.
Volkswagen is implementing an aggressive premium SUV-based strategy in the Indian market. As a part of this strategy, the german manufacturer announced four SUVs to be launched in India. The Volkswagen T-Roc is one of the four SUvs planned for India and it was launched in March 2021.
It is imported as a completely built unit (CBU). At Rs 21.35 lakh (ex-showroom), the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc costs Rs 1.36 lakh more than the older model. VW India has launched just one variant of the SUV in India. It is a top-spec variant with all the bells and whistles.
Up front, it gets LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED cornering lights and fog lamps. The SUV rides on 17-inch wheels, tucked neatly inside the flared wheel arches. Other exterior features include a roof-mounted spoiler, faux skid plates, etc.
Infotainment is taken care of by an eight-inch touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Volkswagen T-Roc gets a bigger 10.25-inch screen virtual cockpit for instrumentation.
Other features include a panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, ambient lighting, engine start/stop button, ABS with EBD, traction control, etc. It also gets multiple airbags that take care of safety.
The 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc is available with one engine and gearbox option. It is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI turbo-petrol engine with a maximum power output of 148bhp and a peak torque output of 248Nm. It is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox by default. It accelerates from 0-100km/h in 8.4 seconds and goes on to touch a top speed of 205km/h.
Thoughts On Volkswagen T-Roc Deliveries Beginning On 21 May
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a feature-loaded SUV with all the features one would want in its particular segment. It competes with the likes of the Jeep Compass, MG Hector, and Hyundai Tucson. It does feel more premium than the competition.