- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Renault India has launched the 2021 Triber. The 2021 Renault Triber carries a starting price of Rs 5.30 Lakhs for the base and Rs 7.65 Lakh for the top of the line Easy-R AMT variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The Triber MPV was launched back in 2019 and since then the company has clocked over more than 70,000.
Bookings for the Triber MY21 commences from today and customers can book the vehicle at a token amount of Rs 11,000. So what is new in the MY21 Triber? The Triber now comes with steering mounted audio and Phone Controls, it gets a driver seat height adjuster, it will also get dual-tone exteriors across all colour options and a new body colour: Cedar Brown. It also gets LED on the Turn indicator and many more features.
The Renault Triber can easily accommodate seven people and if the third row is not needed then you can take out the seats. It also gets a 625-litre boot space with the third row removed. It also gets 4 airbags. The all-new Renault Triber will be offered in four trims - RXE, RXL, RXT & RXZ with both MT and Easy-R AMT options.
The new Triber MPV will be available in five attractive colours - Metal Mustard, Electric Blue, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White and Cedar Brown with dual-tone options across all body colours on the RXZ variant.
Mechanically, Renault offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 71bhp of power at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber
The 2021 Triber features a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Triber goes up against the likes of the Datsun Go+, Hyundai Grand i10, Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki's Wagon R and Ertiga in the Indian Market.