- 12 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 18 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- News Funds of Indians in Swiss banks rise to Rs 20,700 cr, highest in 13 years; customer deposits down for 2nd year
- Sports Euro 2020: Belgium vs Denmark Stats highlights: Lukaku, Hazard sparkle for Martinez's men
- Finance NASSCOM Clarifies On Job Losses In IT Industry, Says Losses Are Incorrect
- Technology Nokia C30 Spotted At FCC: Here’s What To Expect?
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About Dhanush-Karthik Subbaraj’s Film!
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Renault India has launched the 2021 Triber. The 2021 Renault Triber carries a starting price of Rs 5.30 Lakhs for the base and Rs 7.65 Lakh for the top of the line Easy-R AMT variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The Triber MPV was launched back in 2019 and since then the company has clocked over more than 70,000.
Bookings for the Triber MY21 commences from today and customers can book the vehicle at a token amount of Rs 11,000. So what is new in the MY21 Triber? The Triber now comes with steering mounted audio and Phone Controls, it gets a driver seat height adjuster, it will also get dual-tone exteriors across all colour options and a new body colour: Cedar Brown. It also gets LED on the Turn indicator and many more features.
The Renault Triber can easily accommodate seven people and if the third row is not needed then you can take out the seats. It also gets a 625-litre boot space with the third row removed. It also gets 4 airbags. The all-new Renault Triber will be offered in four trims - RXE, RXL, RXT & RXZ with both MT and Easy-R AMT options.
The new Triber MPV will be available in five attractive colours - Metal Mustard, Electric Blue, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White and Cedar Brown with dual-tone options across all body colours on the RXZ variant.
Mechanically, Renault offers the Triber with a single-engine option. The compact-MPV is powered by the 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 71bhp of power at 6250rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 3500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with an optional AMT on top trims.
Thoughts About The 2021 Renault Triber
The 2021 Triber features a host of changes inside and out over the outgoing model. The compact-MPV continues to be the segment best-seller in the Indian market. The Triber goes up against the likes of the Datsun Go+, Hyundai Grand i10, Ford Figo and Maruti Suzuki's Wagon R and Ertiga in the Indian Market.