- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 8 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 9 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its top-of-the-line luxury sedan — the Mercedes-Maybach S680. Under the hood of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 lies a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12. The super-premium luxury sedan is made for people who prefer exclusivity.
It comes with a healthy dose of chrome for that added bling and an option for a dual-tone paint scheme to make it stand out from the convoy of S-Classes. The interior of the new Mercedes-Maybach S680 has five screens, of which one is a 12.3-inch driver display and the other one is a massive 12.8-inch OLED touchscreen of the infotainment unit.
The new Mercedes-Maybach S680 now comes with the 4Matic all-wheel-drive system to channel the power more effectively onto the tarmac. However, Mercedes has not yet revealed anything apart from the pictures, so expect the 6.0-litre V12 to carry a bit more power and torque than the 2020 Mercedes-Maybach S680 (which at the time was rated at 621bhp).
As the V8 powered Mercedes-Maybach starts at almost $185,000, expect the newer V12 powered Mercedes-Maybach S680 to come with a starting price tag of US$200,000+. At this moment we are unsure if Mercedes-Benz will bring the car to India.
Thoughts On The New Mercedes-Maybach S680
Yes, the AMG V12 is exclusive to the Mercedes-Maybach S680 but it is still based on the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which itself is a technical marvel. The Mercedes-Maybach S680 is the epitome of luxurious speed and its specs will confirm just this.