- 2 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- News AdmitNXT to revolutionise the admission process in India
- Lifestyle The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Maruti Suzuki recently launched the 2021 Swift facelift in the Indian market. The new (2021) Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The facelift version of the hatchback now comes with several cosmetic updates, subtle revisions to the interiors and a new petrol engine as well.
However, according to a Youtube Video shot by Ujjwal Saxena, we can get to see a complete walkaround of the new Swift that has arrived at the dealership. Starting off with the exterior changes, the new Swift facelift now comes with an updated front grille. It now features a honeycomb mesh with a strip of chrome running along its centre.
The updated hatchback has a number of other subtle nips and tucks all around to give the hatchback a fresh look. Another change is the addition of a contrasting black roof, which is offered with three colour options: Pearl Arctic White and Solid Fire Red. There is also the Pearl Midnight Blue offered with the Pearl Arctic White roof.
On the inside, the new Swift facelift is offered with many new features and equipment. This includes cruise control, auto-foldable ORVMs, a revised set of twin-pod instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch MID coloured TFT screen, a new seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest SmartPlay Studio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Powering the 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift is a 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol unit, replacing the old 1.2-litre K-series engine. The new unit produces 88bhp of power (compared to 82bhp from the previous engine) and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or an AMT automatic as standard. The updated powertrain options offer improved mileage figures as well, with Maruti Suzuki now claiming 23.20km/l and 23.76km/l on the manual and AMT versions, respectively.
As far as safety features go, the 2021 Swift facelift features a host of new safety equipment as well. Some of these include electronic stability control, hill-hold assist, revised steering with better returnability mechanism, ABS with EBD, seatbelt pretensioners, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, reverse parking sensors and camera and many more.
Thoughts On The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift
The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift comes with several updates and a new engine as well. This should help the hatchback further improve its already stellar sales figures even further. The new Swift facelift continues to go up against the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo.