- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 4 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- News Maharashtra Cabinet favours lockdown till May 31; Vaccination for 18-44 age group halted
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
The 2021 Mahindra Bolero facelift has been spotted at a dealership. A spy image of the upcoming Bolero facelift has now surfaced. At least some variants of the 2021 Mahindra Bolero will get a dual-tone colour option. The updates are expected to be aesthetic only and the SUV will retain the same engine and gearbox options.
The Mahindra Bolero is one of the few vehicles in the Indian market that hasn't seen a generational update in many years. The Bolero is a rugged SUV that performs in all conditions relentlessly and reliably. Despite not being updated from time to time, the Mahindra Bolero sells in decent numbers.
It seems like Mahindra has now decided to update its workhorse. This update too, like some of the previous updates, is aesthetic in nature. The headlamp units remain the same while the grille gets a design refresh. The bumper too gets a slight design refresh.
The highlight of the update however is the dual-tone paint finish. The SUV is finished in a fancy shade of Red, while the bumper is finished in an almost Satin Grey. The outer rear view mirrors are finished in Black.
Manufacturers usually offer dual-tone colour options on top-spec variants of their vehicles. However, with the upcoming Bolero, this is where it gets interesting. The SUV in the spy image isn't equipped with fog lamps even though there is provision for them to be mounted. This leads us to believe that Dual-Tone colour options will be offered even on the entry-level variant and mid variant.
The Mahindra Bolero is currently sold in three variants - B4, B6 & B6 (O). Only the entry-level variant doesn't come with body-coloured mirrors and fog lamps. The B6 variant gets body-coloured mirrors and still no fog lamp.
All variants of the Mahindra Bolero are currently available in just two colour options - Diamond White and Dsat Silver. Mahindra will surely add new colour options to the Bolero and might just add a new variant as well. We will have to wait and watch.
The 2021 Mahindra Bolero facelift is expected to be powered by the same BS6-compliant, 1.5-litre mHawk75 turbo-diesel engine. It has a maximum power output of 74.96bhp and a peak torque output of 210Nm.
Thoughts On 2021 Mahindra Bolero Facelift Being Spotted Ahead Of Launch
The Mahindra Bolero is one of the most revered SUVs in India, especially in the rural market. There is no doubt about its capabilities. However, it lacked in the styling area. Now, with new colour options, Mahindra has made it more stylish and desirable. We expect the SUV to be launched soon.