- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The 2021 Kia Seltos is all set to be launched in May 2021. The SUV will retain the same design & styling, and the engine and transmission options to remain the same. However, it will come with several new feature additions that make it feel more upmarket. The upcoming Seltos SUV has been spotted testing many times ahead of its launch.
However, according to the latest video posted on Youtube by Tech promises, the updated Kia Seltos with the brand's new logo has been spotted at a dealership stockyard. The Seltos was the first model launched by Kia in the Indian market. It debuted at the 2018 Indian Auto Expo.
The Kia Seltos soon became the best-seller in its segment and made the Korean car manufacturer one of the household names in the Indian auto industry. Now, just under two years after the Kia Seltos was first launched, the brand is set to launch the updated 2021 model. As seen in the spy video, the car is the HTK+ variant and is equipped with projector headlamps and keyless entry. Also, the front grille has a new mesh design.
Mechanically, the 2021 Kia Seltos is powered by the same range of engines as the outgoing model. It gets one diesel engine and two petrol engines. The 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine produces 113.4bhp of power at 6,300rpm and a peak torque output of 144Nm at 4,500rpm. It is available with either a six-speed manual transmission or an IVT gearbox.
On the other hand, the 1.5-litre CDRi VGT diesel engine produces 113.4bhp of power at 4,000rpm and a peak torque output of 250Nm between 1,500 and 2,750rpm. This engine is available with either a six-speed Manual Transmission or a six-speed Torque Converter Automatic gearbox.
The top-spec engine is the 1.4-litre GDI turbo-petrol motor. It churns out 138bhp of power and a peak torque output of 242Nm. This unit comes mated to either a six-speed Manual Transmission or a seven-speed DCT gearbox. The car comes with three traction settings - Sand, Mud, and Snow/Wet. The three driving modes are Normal, Eco, and Sport.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Kia Seltos
Kia Motors is making sure that Seltos SUV is not outshined by its newly launched rivals in the segment. The Seltos has made a huge impact in the Indian market and with future upgrades, the company aims to carry the same momentum.