- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 7 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Mahima Makwana Says She Wants To Take Up Hard-Hitting Characters As An Actor
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PM Modi speaks to Manpreet, coach Reid after Olympic bronze; lauds team's hard work
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Jaguar has recently launched the updated F-Pace in India, and now the brand has opened bookings for the high-performance F-Pace SVR variant. Jaguar says that the new F-Pace SVR is more than just a cosmetic upgrade, and true are their words as they have fiddled with everything to make the new F-Pace SVR better in every department.
Under the hood is the familiar 5.0-litre supercharged V8 that puts out 543bhp and 700Nm, but engineers at Jaguar have made minor changes to the software, throttle response, and transmission. This results in an improved 0-100kph time of just 4.0 seconds - an improvement of 0.1 seconds.
To further improve the sporty feel, Jaguar has stiffened the suspension, optimised the steering, recalibrated the exhaust mapping, and they have even improved the braking feel with the use of an integrated power Booster.
Visually, the new updated F-Pace looks much sharper than before thanks to its ‘X-shaped' elements on the front bumper with larger air intakes and slimmer headlights. Jaguar says the new front has been developed from motorsport experience, resulting in reduced lift and improved cooling for both the engine and brakes.
The slim headlights house ‘double J' shaped DRLs and are available with optional Pixel LED technology. These upgraded headlights are designed to automatically adapt the high beam to mask the oncoming traffic and signboards to improve road safety.
Inside, Jaguar has thoroughly worked on almost all surfaces to improve the overall feel. It comes with Jaguar's latest Pivi-Pro infotainment system with an 11.4-inch curved HD screen. According to the company, the infotainment unit is not only faster and simpler to use, but it is also three times brighter and 48% larger.
The latest Pivi-pro system is also capable of receiving over-the-air updates and this ensures the vehicle is running on Jaguar's latest software. The 12.3-inch drivers display also sports bespoke SVR graphics.
There are other features like the 3D surround camera technology that gives a more detailed 360-degree real-time view of the car while maneuvering, in addition to active road noise cancellation, ADAS and an optional wireless charging pad.
Thoughts On Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Being Opened
The Jaguar F-Pace is definitely much better than before and will take on the BMW X3 M and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 43 AMG in India. It is one of the best performing SUVs in the world. We expect Jaguar to reveal prices of the SUV for the Indian market soon.