- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Finance Infosys Approves Buyback At A Price Of Rs. 1750/Share
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. These N-Line range of models are essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing once again at Faridabad in Haryana. This as the name suggests is based on the latest iteration of the premium hatchback which went on sale in India late last year.
Though the test mule was fully wrapped, the spy images did reveal a few design elements, confirming that the model being tested is indeed part of Hyundai's N-Line range. These elements include the dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
The Hyundai i20 N-Line is also expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
The new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai is expected to price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been spotted testing in India ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country.