- 7 hrs ago Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQS Luxury Electric Vehicle Revealed: The New Standard For Luxurious EVs?
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars India Recall Campaign Extended Over Possible Faulty Fuel Pump: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- Technology Amazon Mobile Accessories Day: Offer On Power Banks, Headsets, Screen Protector, And More
- Movies Harry Potter Actress Helen McCrory Passes Away At 52; Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling Pay Tribute
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- News Making arrangements to ensure COVID guidelines are followed in PM Modi's rallies: BJP
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
South Korea based auto manufacturer, Hyundai Motors launched the Aura subcompact sedan in India at a starting price of Rs 5.80 lakh, ex-showroom, India back in January 2020. However, the company has increased the prices of the subcompact sedan in India.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the Hyundai Aura now carries a starting price of Rs 5.96 lakh for the base and Rs 9.34 lakh for the top-end variant. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. However, along with the price hike, Hyundai has not only added but deleted some features from 2021 Aura.
The 2021 Aura will now get a new rear wing spoiler above its boot lid along with an LED stoplight. Also, the 15-inch steel styled rims will get a gunmetal finish in the AMT variants only. Now the thing that has been removed is the Arkamys audio system that was offered from SX trim onwards. However, the base E variant will now be provided with a spare wheel of 13-inch steel rim.
The Hyundai Aura shares some of its design cues with the Grand i10 Nios. The Aura features Hyundai's signature cascading grille, twin boomerang-shaped LED DRLs, and sharper looking headlamps with projector lights. The rear end of the car features a sculpted boot-lip and wrap-around tail lamps that feature a 3D outer lens.
The Hyundai Aura is offered with three engine options - a 1.2-litre Kappa petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of torque. The second is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. The third offering is a 1.2-litre diesel engine that produces 75bhp of power and 190Nm of torque. All engines come mated to a five-speed manual transmission, and petrol models feature automatic transmissions as well.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Aura Price Increase
The Hyundai Aura with the price increase has also got some extra goodies. The Hyundai Aura goes up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.