- 2 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 7 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- 1 day ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Movies Pooja Hegde Shares A Fun Collage Of Her Poses Made By Fans, Wishes Happy Yoga Day!
- News Delta variant strain predominant during second Covid wave in Chandigarh
- Sports Usain Bolt announces birth of twin boys; their names take social media by storm
- Education CBSE To Hold Exams In August For Students Not Happy With Evaluation Criteria
- Finance Goldman Sachs Predicts That Retail To Be Reliance's Next Growth Engine
- Technology Lava Probuds TWS Earbuds With MediaTek Airoha Chipset Launched At Rs. 1; What’s The Catch?
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Earlier this year, BMW introduced a new variant to its X3 SUV lineup in the Indian market. The new variant comes in the form of the BMW X3 xDrive 30i SportX trim and is priced at Rs 56.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India). However, the company is expected to give the X3 a mid-life update.
However, according to the image posted on Instagram, it suggests that the facelift is going to make it look quite sporty. As seen in the images the X3 is finished in a military green paint job. The SUV also gets an angular shoulder line, sculpted arches around the wheel arches, a sporty bumper design, etc.
Moreover, all the tweaks done to the SUV makes the X3 look different from its predecessor. The SUV also gets a set of new dual-tone alloy wheels. The SUV will also get LED headlamps, LED fog lamps with a new design, signature kidney grille up front, LED tail lights, revised roof spoiler and dual exhaust pipes
On the inside, we expect to see the car get the new iDrive 9 operating system, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 16-speaker Harman Kardon Surround Sound system, ambient lighting, wireless charging, automatic climate control and many more.
However, there will be no mechanical updates done to the engine of the facelifted X3. Powering the new BMW X3 will be a 2.0-litre TwinPower Turbo petrol engine. It produces 248bhp of power and 360Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission. BMW claims that the SUV can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 6.3 seconds. On the other hand, is the 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine that pumps out 184bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Facelifted BMW X3
The facelifted BMW X3 with all the updates and tweaks looks just awesome and much more sporty than its predecessor. The new BMW X3 will go up against the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLC, along with the upcoming Audi Q5 facelift SUV.