- 13 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- 17 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- 20 hrs ago Tata Safari Gold Edition Launched In India At Rs 21.89 Lakh: Two Variants, Leather Seats Available
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Its Biggest Retail Showroom In Coimbatore; Third Ather Space In Tamilnadu
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Movies Vikram Vedha Remake: Saif Ali Khan Opens Up On Stepping Into Madhavan's Shoes
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Lifestyle Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
2021 Audi RS5 India launch to happen soon. Audi India is gearing up for the launch of the RS5 Sportback in India. When launched, the new Audi RS5 Sportback will take on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG and the BMW M3.
The Audi S5 was recently launched in the country and it retails for Rs 79.06 lakh. The RS5 will carry most of the styling cues from the S5 but in a meaner and angrier format. The front-end of the Audi RS5 gets a more aggressive-looking front grille that is slightly wider than the S5, then there are new air vents below the new front grille for a purposeful stance
Completing the frontal package is a set of optional LED matrix headlights. Other important changes include redesigned side sills, a new diffuser and a set of 19-inch wheels that helps the Audi RS5 achieve a more purposeful stance.
Powering the Audi RS5 is a very familiar 2.9-litre TFSI twin-turbocharged V6 petrol engine that puts out 444bhp and 600Nm. All of the power and torque is sent to all four wheels via an 8-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission.
This set-up enables the Audi RS5 to reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 3.9 seconds and on to an electronically controlled top speed of 250km/h. However, there is an optional RS Package that will raise the speed limit to 280kmph.
Potential buyers can book the Audi RS5 in Turbo Blue or Tango Red. Whichever option you go for, it will be a mean machine.
Thoughts On Audi RS5 Launching In India Soon
Even though Audi has not yet officially revealed the price of the new RS5 Sportback, we expect it to undercut both of its German rivals. Given that the Audi RS5 doesn't have a dedicated lengthy Wikipedia page, you are not getting the same level of heritage as the other two German rivals, especially the one from Munich. But, you do get explosive performance and a cracking soundtrack.