- 1 hr ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 19 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 20 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Aviation sector workers be vaccinated on priority after health workers: MoCA to MoHFW
- Sports England spinners need to be patient, Leach's accuracy key to success in India: Swann
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Movies Krack Day 14 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Emerges As A Blockbuster
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Xiaomi, the Chinese tech giant recently introduced their Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in a special Lamborghini-Edition. The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition takes inspiration from the Italian brand's Huracan supercar.
The go-kart comes with an electric powertrain. The Lamborghini edition features a bunch of special features and equipment. This includes ‘Ice Lake Blue' LED headlamps, a racing steering wheel and a small spoiler at the back.
The Go-Kart is made up of a high-strength steel frame, which offers good rigidity allowing the go-kart to handle road impacts even at high-speeds. The Ninebot also comes with an anti-collision front lip and aerodynamic-shaped side skirt, which help cushion any impact and provide driver safety.
The electric go-kart also comes with speakers which replicate the exhaust note of the V10 engine on the Huracan and also custom tyres, making the electric go-kart easier to drift. The Lamborghini-edition Ninebot Go-Kart also comes in a Giallo Orion (Yellow) paint scheme, similar to that on the Huracan.
The Ninebot electric go-kart seat one person and comes with a load capacity of 99kg, allowing people of all ages to drive it around. The electric powertrain on the Ninebot uses a 432 Wh battery pack, which provides 25km of range of 62 laps of a 400-metre go-karting track. The go-kart can also accelerate to a top speed of 40km/h; 4.8km/h faster than the standard model.
The Lamborghini edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is priced at approximately Rs 1.08 lakh (around $1,440), which is said to be Rs 15,000 than the standard model.
The Go-Kart is currently available only in the Chinese market at the moment, however, Xiaomi is said to introduce the Lamborghini Edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in international markets at a slightly later stage.
Thoughts On The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition
The Lamborghini edition Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is an extremely exciting piece of kit, which every car guy or Lamborghini fan would like to test out. Just hope they do introduce it in markets outside China soon.