- 11 min ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- 12 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- News Coronavirus cases: India records 31,118 new COVID cases, 482 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Finance PNB Customers: New ATM Rules Effective From 1 Dec
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar-Kriti Sanon's Bachchan Pandey
- Technology Free Fire Characters: Top 10 Free Fire Characters You Need To Know
- Lifestyle Newly Wed Sana Khan Flaunts Subtle As Well As Glamorous Make-Up, Which Look Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports MotoGP Yearender 2020: Nine different winners and a new champion!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Xiaomi, the Chinese tech giant recently introduced their Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in a special Lamborghini-Edition. The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition takes inspiration from the Italian brand's Huracan supercar.
The go-kart comes with an electric powertrain. The Lamborghini edition features a bunch of special features and equipment. This includes ‘Ice Lake Blue' LED headlamps, a racing steering wheel and a small spoiler at the back.
The Go-Kart is made up of a high-strength steel frame, which offers good rigidity allowing the go-kart to handle road impacts even at high-speeds. The Ninebot also comes with an anti-collision front lip and aerodynamic-shaped side skirt, which help cushion any impact and provide driver safety.
The electric go-kart also comes with speakers which replicate the exhaust note of the V10 engine on the Huracan and also custom tyres, making the electric go-kart easier to drift. The Lamborghini-edition Ninebot Go-Kart also comes in a Giallo Orion (Yellow) paint scheme, similar to that on the Huracan.
The Ninebot electric go-kart seat one person and comes with a load capacity of 99kg, allowing people of all ages to drive it around. The electric powertrain on the Ninebot uses a 432 Wh battery pack, which provides 25km of range of 62 laps of a 400-metre go-karting track. The go-kart can also accelerate to a top speed of 40km/h; 4.8km/h faster than the standard model.
The Lamborghini edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is priced at approximately Rs 1.08 lakh (around $1,440), which is said to be Rs 15,000 than the standard model.
The Go-Kart is currently available only in the Chinese market at the moment, however, Xiaomi is said to introduce the Lamborghini Edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in international markets at a slightly later stage.
Thoughts On The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition
The Lamborghini edition Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is an extremely exciting piece of kit, which every car guy or Lamborghini fan would like to test out. Just hope they do introduce it in markets outside China soon.