- 29 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 38 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 2 hrs ago Honda Car Discounts & Year-End Offers: Benefits Of Up To Rs 2.5 Lakh Offered On Select Models
- Technology Vivo Y51 Officially Announced; Features Design Identical To X50 Series
- News Farmer press for special session of Parliament to repel farm laws in meeting with government
- Movies Sana Saeed On Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: It Never Felt Like ‘Oh My God, You Are Working With Shah Rukh Khan’
- Education CSIR NET Answer Key June 2020 Released, Challenge Before December 5
- Lifestyle Ischemic Stroke Patient Saved By Combination Of Three Complicated Medical Procedures
- Sports Everyone is really excited for what is to come for Indian hockey: Defender Jarmanpreet Singh
- Finance SBI's YONO App Hit By System Outage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Xiaomi, the Chinese tech giant recently introduced their Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in a special Lamborghini-Edition. The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition takes inspiration from the Italian brand's Huracan supercar.
The go-kart comes with an electric powertrain. The Lamborghini edition features a bunch of special features and equipment. This includes ‘Ice Lake Blue' LED headlamps, a racing steering wheel and a small spoiler at the back.
The Go-Kart is made up of a high-strength steel frame, which offers good rigidity allowing the go-kart to handle road impacts even at high-speeds. The Ninebot also comes with an anti-collision front lip and aerodynamic-shaped side skirt, which help cushion any impact and provide driver safety.
The electric go-kart also comes with speakers which replicate the exhaust note of the V10 engine on the Huracan and also custom tyres, making the electric go-kart easier to drift. The Lamborghini-edition Ninebot Go-Kart also comes in a Giallo Orion (Yellow) paint scheme, similar to that on the Huracan.
The Ninebot electric go-kart seat one person and comes with a load capacity of 99kg, allowing people of all ages to drive it around. The electric powertrain on the Ninebot uses a 432 Wh battery pack, which provides 25km of range of 62 laps of a 400-metre go-karting track. The go-kart can also accelerate to a top speed of 40km/h; 4.8km/h faster than the standard model.
The Lamborghini edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is priced at approximately Rs 1.08 lakh (around $1,440), which is said to be Rs 15,000 than the standard model.
The Go-Kart is currently available only in the Chinese market at the moment, however, Xiaomi is said to introduce the Lamborghini Edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in international markets at a slightly later stage.
Thoughts On The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition
The Lamborghini edition Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is an extremely exciting piece of kit, which every car guy or Lamborghini fan would like to test out. Just hope they do introduce it in markets outside China soon.