- 9 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 32 min ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- News Delhi's air pollution situation remains serious despite stopping stubble burning: Javadekar
- Sports India vs Australia 1st T20I: Toss report and playing XI details
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Writer Dies By Suicide; Family Blames Cyber Fraud For His Untimely Demise
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Tipped To Feature Luminous Materials To Enhance Recognition
- Lifestyle Plant-based/Vegan Milk For Babies: Is It Healthy? Can It Aid Child’s Development?
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Xiaomi, the Chinese tech giant recently introduced their Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in a special Lamborghini-Edition. The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition takes inspiration from the Italian brand's Huracan supercar.
The go-kart comes with an electric powertrain. The Lamborghini edition features a bunch of special features and equipment. This includes ‘Ice Lake Blue' LED headlamps, a racing steering wheel and a small spoiler at the back.
The Go-Kart is made up of a high-strength steel frame, which offers good rigidity allowing the go-kart to handle road impacts even at high-speeds. The Ninebot also comes with an anti-collision front lip and aerodynamic-shaped side skirt, which help cushion any impact and provide driver safety.
The electric go-kart also comes with speakers which replicate the exhaust note of the V10 engine on the Huracan and also custom tyres, making the electric go-kart easier to drift. The Lamborghini-edition Ninebot Go-Kart also comes in a Giallo Orion (Yellow) paint scheme, similar to that on the Huracan.
The Ninebot electric go-kart seat one person and comes with a load capacity of 99kg, allowing people of all ages to drive it around. The electric powertrain on the Ninebot uses a 432 Wh battery pack, which provides 25km of range of 62 laps of a 400-metre go-karting track. The go-kart can also accelerate to a top speed of 40km/h; 4.8km/h faster than the standard model.
The Lamborghini edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is priced at approximately Rs 1.08 lakh (around $1,440), which is said to be Rs 15,000 than the standard model.
The Go-Kart is currently available only in the Chinese market at the moment, however, Xiaomi is said to introduce the Lamborghini Edition of the Ninebot Go-Kart Pro in international markets at a slightly later stage.
Thoughts On The Ninebot Go-Kart Pro Lamborghini Edition
The Lamborghini edition Ninebot Go-Kart Pro is an extremely exciting piece of kit, which every car guy or Lamborghini fan would like to test out. Just hope they do introduce it in markets outside China soon.