- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 12 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Movies ‘Do You Love Me’: Disha Patani Is Too Hot To Handle In This Baaghi 3 Song With Tiger Shroff
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The upcoming 2020 Volvo XC60 BS6 model has been spotted testing in India for the first time. Spy pics uploaded by Rushlane reveal a XC60 BS6 model that has rather sorry camouflage on it. Any car enthusiast can tell the vehicle is a Volvo.
Spy pics show that there are hardly any changes made to the exterior design of the new Volvo XC60 BS6. The vehicle in question appears to be the D5 Inscription diesel variant - one of two configurations of the XC60 available in India.
The other is the D4 Momentum diesel variant that is more affordable. Speculation is that the test mule is the XC60, considering the company has already launch a BS6 compliant version of the XC40.
The current-generation Volvo XC60 BS4 models feature a 2.0-litre diesel engine (in the D5 Inscription variant) that produces 235bhp of power and 480Nm of torque. In comparison, the D4 Momentum variant features the same 2.0-litre mill but is tuned to produce 190bhp of power and 400Nm of torque.
Both variants arrive with engines mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that send power to all four wheels. We expect some reduction in performance and power figures because of the BS6 upgrades, but expect changes to be negligible.
The all new Volvo XC60 BS6 D5 Inscription variant is expected to feature a 12.3-inch driver's display unit, an infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a leather steering wheel, ashtrays at the front and rear doors, and Premium Sound Audio by Bowers & Wilkins among other features.
Other features that the XC60 BS6 models are expected to arrive with are parking sensors for the front and rear, ABS with EBD, traction control, EPS, ISOFIX child seat anchor mounts, a remote operated fuel tank lid, and a panoramic sunroof.
The current-generation Volvo XC60 is priced between Rs 52.90 lakh and Rs 59.90 lakh. The BS6 upgrades will carry a premium, however we have to wait for an official statement about how much. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Once launched, the all-new Volvo XC60 BS6 models will compete with the Audi Q5, the BMW X3, the Mercedes-Benz GLE, and the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC60 BS6 Spotted Testing In India
Volvo is possibly one of the best four-wheeler manufacturers on the planet. The company always offers the best that can possibly offered and they do it rather quietly. We cannot wait to see the all new XC60 BS6 in the flesh!