- 8 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 22 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 24 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News Modi, Yediyurappa govts have launched diabolical attack on the lives of farmers: Surjewala
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad's Kane Williamson confirms availability for next match
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Volvo India launched the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol in India in December 2019. At the time of the launch, the new XC40 carried a price tag of Rs 39.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, as per the official website, the company has slashed the prices of the XC40 by Rs three lakh. The company has reduced its price just before independence day so that it may help boost the sales of the SUV.
The all-new XC40 is Volvo's smallest offering that features a petrol engine, in the entry-level segment. After slashing the prices, now the XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol is available at an exciting price of Rs 36.90 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Apart from this benefit, the company is also offering accessories worth Rs 1 lakh on the purchase of the SUV.
Speaking about the design, the all-new XC40 T4 R-Design looks like a very sporty SUV. On the outside, the SUV features a unique tail lamp design, two-tone exteriors, large wheel arches, diamond-cut alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, and an electronic tailgate. The car is available in six different colours - Crystal White Pearl, Bursting Blue, Glacier Silver, Onyx Black, Thunder Grey and Fusion Red.
On the Inside, the new XC40 T4 R-Design features a black leather finish with aluminium inserts, two-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 9.0-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and wireless smartphone charger.
Volvo offers the best in class safety features. However, the XC40 T4 R-Design include radar-based active safety, adaptive cruise control, lane mitigation, run-off road protection, roll stability control, a distance alert, rear and front parking assist, a still body cage, and seven airbags.
Mechanically, the new Volvo XC40 is powered by a BS6 compliant, 2.0-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 190bhp of power and 300Nm of peak torque and is coupled to an eight-speed Geartronic transmission.
Thoughts About The Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed
The XC40 T4 R-Design looks very different as compared to other cars in its segment. The SUV goes up against the likes of the BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3 in the Indian market.